Texas-San Antonio
Options

Venue Review- Gardens of West Green

Ladies,

This is a beautiful location and reasonable on the price.  They provide all chairs, tables, linens for the price of the venue rental. 

The problem with this location was contract was vague, not all services available are mentioned in the contract.  Many additonal options that I might have used were not presented to me until 2 weeks before the wedding. At that point I could not use them because I had not budgeted for them. 

Customer Service needs to be greatly improved at this location.  Voice mail is always full and it took up to two weeks to get an email returned.

Again, a beautiful location but beware you will have to do alot of birddogging of the owner to get questions answered and details.

Re: Venue Review- Gardens of West Green

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Good point to bring up. Contracts are so important. They protect not only your big day but also the venues equipment. Ladies be sure to really go over that contract-- and don't be afraid to ask them to put something on there that you are not certain about.

Many DJ's will not put a name of who is to show up that day-- and then you get a different DJ on your wedding. Be detail attentive and be aggressive in getting everything you want added. Contracts are never a one way street.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards