Wedding Party
Options

how to choose MOH---HELP!!

I can't decide who to pick for my MOH. My mom, me and my fiance have different opinions.

Choice #1 My Bff for the last few years. we've been super close for years. we work together, party together but don't spend a lot of time alone anymore. we've been through a lot and i love her. the reason i'm thinking i may not choose her is she has a lot of personal crap going on, she might be filing for bankruptcy, works two jobs, parties constantly and is overall pretty stressed. I want it to be her but sometimes she flakes out on me, can be selfish and a little self absorbed. i worry it might be too much for her.

Choice #2 My other BFF for the last few years. Were close but due to her religion have not shared many typical experiences like going out drinking, sleepovers, hit parties or vacays. she can be kinda flaky and can be prone to cancel out on me. she also has never been to an american wedding. lol we hang out a lot one on one and have lots of heart to hearts.

Choice #3 My cousin who was raised like a sister. We havent been close since I stopped going to the university with her and was in her sorority. she can be bossy and controlling and we aren't super close or hang out on regular basis. my mom wantsme to pick her since she is family and reliable and always looks outfor me and will alwaysb e in my life no matter.

I'm really torn, I love them all and want to pick them all. I don't wana o co-moh's because to me its less special and not what i want. i REALLY NEED HELP!

Re: how to choose MOH---HELP!!

• Options
    I'm having a smiliar proble. I have two close firends who will be disappointed if I don't chose them to be my MOH. I don't want to hurt or disppoint either of them. How do I decide which one and gently et down the other?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_choose-moh-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:37Discussion:a93bb87e-26b8-4ec9-8019-10df2e93a381Post:7c330b85-8359-49d1-a378-c1b6f3277dfd">Re: how to choose MOH---HELP!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm having a smiliar proble. I have two close firends who will be disappointed if I don't chose them to be my MOH. I don't want to hurt or disppoint either of them. How do I decide which one and gently et down the other?
    Posted by debboy[/QUOTE]

You don't have to choose. You can have none or two.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards