Wedding Party
Options

Calling in assistance!!

"Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146

Re: Calling in assistance!!

• Options
    Thanks Trix.  I answered her in my most sarcastic tone I could muster up.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Honestly, I can't get motivated for yet another of these...I'm just not feeling it today. I can't even deal with the poster on here who's throwing her own shower with her potentially-deployed MOH.

Glad to see the rest of you are picking up my slack.
  • Options
    xoxobxoxob member
    First Comment
    Ugh. She was so annoying.
  • Options
    Wow. Just wow. What an AW.
    Anniversary
    White Knot
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    xoxobxoxob member
    First Comment
    What's AW?
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Oooh - pop over to E for a really fun one right now called "How Do I word this without offending people?" or something to that extent.

CN - OP is inviting 500 ppl to a tiered reception and only planning to feed 150. The first 150 people have to eat and be done by the time the other 350 show up!
    The Bump ate my signature. DD - Apr 2011 DS - expected June 2013
  • Options
    MyNameIsNotMyNameIsNot member
    First Comment First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited April 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_calling-assistance?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:37Discussion:aaa6397a-1d93-41bf-aa0e-314ee35fb703Post:7a853542-3148-47cd-b476-4030bfbea78d">Re: Calling in assistance!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]What's AW?
    Posted by xoxob[/QUOTE]

<div>Attention Whore.</div><div>
    </div><div>And I'd call that a nice term for her.  I think she's a selfish b!tch.  </div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_calling-assistance?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:37Discussion:aaa6397a-1d93-41bf-aa0e-314ee35fb703Post:58a39e44-4a0d-42ad-a02a-3b2262676048">Re: Calling in assistance!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Calling in assistance!! : Attention Whore. And I'd call that a nice term for her.  I think she's a selfish b!tch.  
    Posted by MyNameIsNot[/QUOTE]

<div>Okay, I reconsidered, I'll go with SB as well.</div>
    Anniversary
    White Knot
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    xoxobxoxob member
    First Comment
    OMG. The crazies. I grow weary.
  • Options
    I didn't have anything to add there...but my favorite part (if you can call it that) was that her fiance was more involved than her MOH.  Umm...good thing you aren't marrying your MOH, then? 
  • Options
    I liked that part.  Maybe they should have been telling vendors that they were both the brides?
  • Options
    I can't figure out what's going on here lately. It seems like everyone has gone extra-crispy crazy and can't stop themselves from posting stupid crap.
    It's a girl!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Wow, she sucks.
    Sunbonnet or cone of shame? You be the judge! Trixie's Blog
    My Planning Bio
    My Married Bio updated March 4
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_calling-assistance?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:37Discussion:aaa6397a-1d93-41bf-aa0e-314ee35fb703Post:c006e6f2-8198-42b3-9b31-872d92237e17">Re: Calling in assistance!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I can't figure out what's going on here lately. It seems like everyone has gone extra-crispy crazy and can't stop themselves from posting stupid crap.
    Posted by Licia&Wayne[/QUOTE]

Maybe since wedding season is getting into full swing soon?
    The Bump ate my signature. DD - Apr 2011 DS - expected June 2013
  • Options
    My guess is that most engagements occur during Christmas, Valentines Day and spring.  That and TK is more reliable than it was a few months ago, so less likely to scare people away when the page won't load the first 30 times.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards