Wedding Party
Options

It's a crappy, rainy Monday... but SS arrived today!

I know, I know, I know we said we aren't doing "reveals" yet, but I'm having some Elfster issues sending a TY to my person. So I'm not naming names, buuuuuuuuutttttt:

Dear SS:

I just got your gift, and I love it! Can't wait to tell everybody at the reveal! Kiss

Love,
Meg

If you fire a WP member, you're against America.

"Meg cracks me up on the regular. Now she gets to do it in two different forums. Yay!!" ~mkrupar

Re: It's a crappy, rainy Monday... but SS arrived today!

• Options
    Yay for SS gifts!  I hear tell mine's on the way and I'm excited.
    Courtesy of megk8oz
    "I think bablingbrooke is the 13 yr old marring her cousin at the town hall. Lets all give her a big hand. And hope her inbred children can live normal lives." -tabs.

A word of warning from your friends at Cracked.com: Remember that text is going to be how you make your first impression over the internet; if every third word you type is misspelled, people will automatically assume that you're a moron.
  • Options

It was a much needed pick-me-up. I wasn't having a really good day (Typical "everything's going wrong" day, lol), so getting a "surprise" gift was just a great boost to my mood.

Again, thank you, Santa!

"Meg cracks me up on the regular. Now she gets to do it in two different forums. Yay!!" ~mkrupar
  • Options
    I keep checking our mail counter to see if mine has arrived.  The suspense is kind of fun!  Like...will it arrive today?  Tomorrow?  Can't wait!
  • Options
    I'm getting really antsy to do the reveal now. I had a feeling I would feel this way the second I got my gift. Like I said the last time we talked SS: I'm terrible with secrets. As it is, I know my draw should be receiving everything this week, and I'm dying to just ask "Did ya get it yet? Didja-didja-didja?!?!?!".

I am so 7 years-old sometimes, lol.

• Options
    Jealous!  I haven't heard anything from my SS yet.  I'm really curious!!
    Planning Our Wedding - Updated 04/11/11
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    "If you can't think of something nice to say, don't say something nice" - Stephen Colbert
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_its-crappy-rainy-monday-but-ss-arrived-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:37Discussion:ac1d58f8-6dbc-4e82-924b-aadfbba0c236Post:6db615cd-98c4-44b5-9031-a3f1536e4293">Re: It's a crappy, rainy Monday... but SS arrived today!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: It's a crappy, rainy Monday... but SS arrived today! : You're a better wife than me, Stina.  I had mine delivered to work (to minimize delivery issues) and somehow the edible portion just never made it home.  Oops...
    Posted by StageManager14[/QUOTE]

<div>Oh I haven't even received it yet. I'm already bummed about the potentiality that I would get something yummy and he would see it....</div>
    Sunbonnet or cone of shame? You be the judge! Trixie's Blog
    My Planning Bio
    My Married Bio updated March 4
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards