Texas-San Antonio
Options

Hello Brides to be!

A co-worker of mine was talking to me about how his wife was using the Knot to help her with planning and it reminded me of when I was on here not that long ago!
Just peeping in to say hi and see if any of ya'll have any questions about vendors or anything.

Happy planning!

p.s Hi Monica! Had no idea you were the moderator for the SA knot board!

Re: Hello Brides to be!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't have any questions since I'm now technically a nestie (still hang around here sometimes too) but I just thought I'd say hi. :o)

I haven't seen Monica on this board for a long time actually. Don't know how often she checks it.

And I'm assuming you've already had your baby (congrats) but the ticker in your siggie is still counting and says you're 94 weeks pregnant, haha. That would be the worst pregnancy ever.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ahhh, I figured she might be a little MIA.

Haha, thanks, yeah he just turned one this month. I don't really frequent the nest or bump to be honest but I check in there from time to time like I do here. I just remember when I was on here there were some "veteran" knotties before the nest existed that would often come back and help those still planning so I figured I'd do the same.

Congrats on your wedding!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! And congrats on your little guy turning 1! I'm sure it must have been one of those "wow I can't believe he's already one year old!" kind of moments. :o)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards