Wedding Party
Options

WP Tuesday!!

Well, it's Tuesday.  DH and I had a VERY busy weekend.  We moved into the house and I'm on maternity leave and I'm due in FOUR DAYS!!

How is everyone?

Re: WP Tuesday!!

• Options
    Popping in really quick just to say: ZOMG, Banana, Chiquita is almost here!!!!!11!1!!1elventy!!1!11!!!

I hope everything goes well for you, and please know that I'm sending tons of happy vibes your way for a good delivery.

Ok, now I have to go, because we have company over , but I wanted to wish you and Chiquita the best and I knew WP Tuesday was my best shot at you "getting the message". {{HUGS}} Kiss

If you fire a WP member, you're against America.

"Meg cracks me up on the regular. Now she gets to do it in two different forums. Yay!!" ~mkrupar
  • Options
    How are you feeling, Banana? Ready for Chiquita's arrival?

FI and I are watching Don't Forget the Lyrics...after watching the Grinch and Rudolph with the kids :) This is what I love about the holidays...all the classic specials that we've all been watching since we were kids...

It's been raining cats and dogs since this morning, and is going to for the next two to three days, with snow in the mix...fantastic...if FI's job didn't depend on the weather, and/or I had better luck finding employment, it wouldn't bother me so much...
  • Options
    Yay for Chiquitabanana!  Can't wait to meet her!

I'm just pushing to the finish line on NaNoWriMo now.  I don't think I'm going to finish the novel entirely tonight (I'm just leading into the final boss fight), but dammit, I'm hitting 50K words tonight.

Our Christmas gift to each other arrived today: the red Wii bundle, along with my free copy of Epic Mickey!  I can't wait to get it hooked up so I can take it for a spin. 
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • Options
    Exciting!  Glad you guys are finally all moved in before chiquita gets here.  I can't believe this week you will be mommy Banana.  

I have had one hell of a time with school this week.  I am trying to finish a 30 page case study before Thursday plus some clinical paperwork.  I can't wait until winter break.  Oh and my sister found my first gray hair on Thanksgiving. Yay.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Aerin, good job on keeping up with your daily word deadline!
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I am SO excited about chiquita!

I just got back from a rehearsal....and it's for the lamest show I've ever been in. Seriously! I kind of hate it. But since I'm a professional, I won't drop it. Gah, what a waste of my time though.

I had a great vacation last week. trix went on the plane with us and she was so well behaved! Better than the other dogs AND children on the flights. We also were really close to Aerin's neighborhood. We went to Universal Studios though.
    Sunbonnet or cone of shame? You be the judge! Trixie's Blog
    My Planning Bio
    My Married Bio updated March 4
  • Options
    I am SO excited about chiquita!

I just got back from a rehearsal....and it's for the lamest show I've ever been in. Seriously! I kind of hate it. But since I'm a professional, I won't drop it. Gah, what a waste of my time though.

I had a great vacation last week. trix went on the plane with us and she was so well behaved! Better than the other dogs AND children on the flights. We also were really close to Aerin's neighborhood. We went to Universal Studios though.
    My Planning Bio
  • Options
    I'm feeling well but I don't know if I'll be able to get a photo of my belly posted in time  - I may have to resort to using one taken on Halloween!  The internet situation here is still leaving a bit to be desired.  

Thank you all for the happy vibes!  I can't believe that it could be any day now.  It still hasn't fully hit me yet.  
  • Options
    Here's something funny that my friend posted on facebook today. She's a preschool teacher. 

Today, I asked my kids (while reading How the Grinch Stole Christmas), "Do you think the Whos can still celebrate Christmas even though the Grinch took everything?" Best response ever? "No. But they can celebrate Hannukah instead!!"
    My Planning Bio
  • Options
    Yayyyy for everyone! Exciting things =)

I've already AWed my news in a previous thread. Other than that, I'm sitting at work, bored, and trying to arrange this week's craziness (getting grad stuff together, my recital's this weekend, and arranging for FI and I to get MARRIED!)

I'm so excited and I'm completely overwhelmed too. It's kind of a weird feeling.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Hawaii with my best friend =)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_wp-tuesday-22?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:37Discussion:bb21fd53-505c-475f-9cdb-004d4f353553Post:83953201-85dd-4606-8ef3-b10849a1b880">Re: WP Tuesday!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Here's something funny that my friend posted on facebook today. She's a preschool teacher.  Today, I asked my kids (while reading How the Grinch Stole Christmas), "Do you think the Whos can still celebrate Christmas even though the Grinch took everything?" Best response ever? "No. But they can celebrate Hannukah instead!!"
    Posted by stina93446[/QUOTE]

Lol. =)

Photobucket
  • Options
    Due in four days?  Congrats!  I want to see a Chiquita thread with pictures and everything next WP Tuesday :)

I'm hanging out at the airport, waiting for my flight for my interview.  Just had a glass of wine at the airport bar and am feeling goooood.
    Courtesy of megk8oz
    "I think bablingbrooke is the 13 yr old marring her cousin at the town hall. Lets all give her a big hand. And hope her inbred children can live normal lives." -tabs.

A word of warning from your friends at Cracked.com: Remember that text is going to be how you make your first impression over the internet; if every third word you type is misspelled, people will automatically assume that you're a moron.
  • Options
    Good luck BB!

It's SUCH a weird feeling knowing that I could be a mom by the next WP Tuesday!
  • Options
    bablingbrookebablingbrooke member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_wp-tuesday-22?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:37Discussion:bb21fd53-505c-475f-9cdb-004d4f353553Post:267cff7c-4fad-4512-bd6f-c5a342269de8">Re: WP Tuesday!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Good luck BB! It's SUCH a weird feeling knowing that I could be a mom by the next WP Tuesday!
    Posted by banana468[/QUOTE]
    I bet that is weird.  Your life will never be the same again (in the best way!).  How is Mr. Banana doing with the deadline so close?
    Courtesy of megk8oz
    "I think bablingbrooke is the 13 yr old marring her cousin at the town hall. Lets all give her a big hand. And hope her inbred children can live normal lives." -tabs.

A word of warning from your friends at Cracked.com: Remember that text is going to be how you make your first impression over the internet; if every third word you type is misspelled, people will automatically assume that you're a moron.
  • Options
    My badge is a little slow to update, but I verified at 50,004 words.  Still have quite a bit to write before I reach the actual end, but still, win!

So it's bedtime for me.  But sending good job vibes all around, and good baby vibes, too!
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • Options
    Congrats Aerin.

GL Brooke.  My cousin lived in Colorado and absolutely loved it.  Ditto for a law school friend of mine.  I'd be happy to be close to really good ski slopes.  If you need a pep talk before you head off tomorrow, I have the day off so I should be checking in more often tomorrow.
    AKA GoodLuckBear14
  • Options

Brooke, be sure to let us know how it goes ASAP.

I feel like the vibes have been good around here lately. Stuff's getting done and prayers are getting answered =) Love it!

Photobucket
  • Options
    Banana!  I can't believe your due date is so soon!  Good vibes your way for a problem free delivery!

Good vibes to everyone else with jobs interviews and such!

H and I leave on Saturday for our honeymoon!  We are going to Mexico.  We are SO excited!  My brother is going to house sit/cat sit for us.  I know that cats can go days on their own as long as they have food and water, but our cats are so crazy that they can destroy a room in the amount of time it takes to blink, so I'm really glad my brother is able to come over and stay every night here while we are gone.
  • Options
    Have a great time frogurt!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_wp-tuesday-22?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:37Discussion:bb21fd53-505c-475f-9cdb-004d4f353553Post:91906ed4-108c-4e0c-aecd-4107d9914299">Re: WP Tuesday!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats Aerin. GL Brooke.  My cousin lived in Colorado and absolutely loved it.  Ditto for a law school friend of mine.  I'd be happy to be close to really good ski slopes.  If you need a pep talk before you head off tomorrow, I have the day off so I should be checking in more often tomorrow.
    Posted by tldh[/QUOTE]
    Thanks Tricia.  Would have responded last night but just as I posted they called my row to board!  Also, I'm never, ever taking Super Shuttle from any airport ever again.
    Courtesy of megk8oz

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards