Wedding Party
Options

Wedding Party Gifts

I want my girls to know that I really apprecite them participating in my wedding.

I am trying to think of special gifts other than the jewelry they will be wearing the day of. I need some ideas of special gifts that don't cost hundred of dollars. Any ideas?

Help!!!

Re: Wedding Party Gifts

• Options
    Scroll through the dozens of other posts on this topic and the FAQ--should give you all the inspiration you need.
    Courtesy of megk8oz
    "I think bablingbrooke is the 13 yr old marring her cousin at the town hall. Lets all give her a big hand. And hope her inbred children can live normal lives." -tabs.

A word of warning from your friends at Cracked.com: Remember that text is going to be how you make your first impression over the internet; if every third word you type is misspelled, people will automatically assume that you're a moron.
  • Options
    Think of their interests and tastes and shop for them individually.  If you're still stumped at that point, ask their significant other, parent, sibling or friend for ideas.
  • Options
    Some girls had great ideas like concert tickets, DVDs, books.  Definitely think, "What would she love for her birthday or Christmas" and don't think wedding themed.

• Options
    i am doing several smaller things in a basket or possibly a personalized tote bag.

so far i got b&bw wall flowers, wedding day bracelettes, one of those table edge purse hangy thingys, and some magnets. i dont know what else i am going to add, possibly some day-of flip flops. i also made "bridesmaid" t-shirts and personalized hangers
    10-10 siggy favorite summer picture Image and video hosting by TinyPic http://hiscb.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    THis should be its own topic!  I have been searching & I keep seeing that there are "plenty of posts" but they all say "there are plenty of posts" - ugh!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards