Texas-San Antonio
Options

Blue Sparrow Photography! Check it out!

Hello Brides!
I wanted to introduce you to my website so you can see beautiful wedding photography that could be a perfect fit for you!
I am a professional wedding photographer who prides myself and making sure you receive the best photography and experience at your wedding.
Please check out my website for pricing and samples of my work.
Congrats and Cheers to you and your upcoming wedding!
Karly Owner of Blue Sparrow Photography
http://www.bluesparrowphotographytx.com

Re: Blue Sparrow Photography! Check it out!

• Options
    lavalorelavalore member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Vendor advertising is not permited, and the mass posting is seriously frowned upon.
  • Options
    bluesparrowbluesparrow member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Everyone Please Read This-
    This is Karly the owner of Blue Sparrow Photography.  I did post an ad on the message board a few days ago.  I quickly received a post saying that vendors are not allowed to advertise on the boards.  I had not read the rules before doing so and quickly replied with an apology!  I do not wish to upset any brides!!!!! At this point I thought everything was ok.
    However, this morning I received a very rude and hateful email from a bride saying I was trying to cheat the system.  I responded that I had not tried to cheat the system and had apologized for posting an ad.  I then received another email from this bride saying I was posting multiple responses and pushing my site.
    When I got this email I came back onto the website to see what she was talking about.  There are a number of posts on the boards under an account named "Booted".  THIS IS NOT ME!  I do not know why someone is posting those things or if it is from the "hateful bride" that emailed me, but I am not responsible for those posts and do not want my reputation ruined because someone got upset that I posted an ad!
    To the Moderator, please remove my company name from your board as it is a false accusation and is slander.
    To whoever is posting those replies, please stop you are not making a point!Thank you.
    Blue Sparrow Photography
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards