Texas-San Antonio

Any DJ Suggestions??

Does anyone have any DJ suggestions? My fiancee really wants a Karaokee DJ but if anyone knows of any just really good regular DJ's that's good also. Also, does anyone know if there are wedding music CD's for the ceremony because I need to find one of those also. Thanks for your help!!!

Re: Any DJ Suggestions??

• edited December 2011

You can download wedding music from itunes then burn it onto a cd.  That way you can mix and match what you really like.

I hired DJ Masquerade (the owner's name is ernest) for my wedding.  We haven't had the wedding yet so I can't give a full review but his prices seemed reasonable, he is very accessible and professional, and has tons of music...multiple TERABYTE hard drives full of songs.  I'll make sure to post full reviews of him and the other vendors after my wedding in October.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We used Texas Sound Systems.  I dealt with Marc Lozano when coordinating everything.  The DJ he set us up with was very professional and kept the night going on the dance floor which is what we wanted.  The company is reasonably priced and offer multiple services other than just dj.
  • edited December 2011
    Holtz Entertainment
    Wedding Countdown TickerVisit The Knot!
  • dalc4dalc4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we hired futuresounds who came highly recommended
  • Bride92010Bride92010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We have a DJ who also does Karaoke, it's Tonedeaf karaoke...let me know if you're interested and I'll pass the info on!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • jessicanorenejessicanorene member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    DEFINITELY check out DJ Star karaoke. Toby Nimitz. He's awesome, and does karaoke but also just regular dj'ing, and he's a great singer in addition. Fair prices, and he's cute in his tux to have at your wedding! Really, he's fabulous!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards