Wedding Party
Options

Father of the Bride ideas

Anyone have any unique ideas for my dad as a thank you?

Re: Father of the Bride ideas

• Options
    That's a really tough question to answer, not knowing your dad. What does he like? What are his interests? How much are you looking to spend? I would consider all of those things.

For instance, my dad loves golfing. In the past for gifts, I've bought him a round at a nice golf course, gave him a GC to a golf store, bought him a new putter he wanted,, etc. It really just depends on your dad and what he likes.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Vacation
  • Options
    I got my dad a gift card to the movies because we always start our Father/Daughter dates at the movies.  I also got him a 2 picture picture frame (one side was a pic of him and I when I was little and the other had a poem that will be replaced with a picture of him and I at the wedding).  Totally had him in tears, muhahaha.
    November 2011 Siggy Challenge: The First Kiss
    Fall Wedding Bio
  • Options
    My dad is cuban so we're getting him some really nice cigars.
  • Options
    I agree with PP's that it's best to give your dad a gift that caters to his interests. I am giving my dad a nice framed picture of the 2 of us (kinda similar to TiffanieF), a pair of cuff links that say "father of the bride" and a monogrammed cigar holder with a nice cigar inside. He is very sentimental and likes to smoke cigars, so I think he'll be happy.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards