Texas-San Antonio
Options

Show me your...

E-Rings/Wedding Bands!  Here is mine :) (with H's)

My e-ring is a sapphire. My band is a semi-eternity with diamonds. H's ring is a tungsten carbide ring. He wanted something that matched my e-ring :)

Re: Show me your...

• Options
    DeadUtopiaDeadUtopia member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My e-ring is in my siggy...
    My wedding band looks the same but the center stone is smaller and matches the stones on the sides.

I <3<3  it!

Haven't got FI's ring yet. :/ He's pickier than me...
  • Options
    kcb10kcb10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My FI is picky too!  I need to order his ring ASAP but he picked out an expensive one that he loves and a mid-range one that he said would work, so I'm trying to decide which one to get him.  I think I'll try to pull the money together to get him the one he really loves, but I was hoping to get off a little cheaper!  Although it's nothing compared to how much he paid for mine, so I can't complain!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

My ring has been sent off for repairs (loose stones, and plating) before the wedding, but here is the pics from the website of the jewelers. Ist one is from Kay's and the second one is from Jared's. His is from James Avery and it is Hebrew from the Song of Solomon. This is the meaning - The Hebrew inscription reads, "My beloved is mine, and I am hers"

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Your ring is beautiful, DU and BabyBlue. KCB, when is your wedding? Do you have enough time to save up for the one he wants? Also, have you checked overstock.com? I got Hs ring for 45 bucks on there and mine was only 250 (normally retails for a lot more)
  • Options
    kcb10kcb10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow there are lots of choices on overstock!  I have been scared to order it online because you never know what you are going to get, but yours is really what you paid for and you like it?  I'm going to see if I can find what he wants on Overstock, and if not I will just buy the one he picked out.  It's just money right ;).   
  • Options
    kcb10kcb10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    here is my engagement ring - the FI loves surprising me, so I haven't seen my wedding band yet! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I love the little diamonds on the sides..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards