Texas-San Antonio

Hair and make-up

Hello fellow brides!

I am in need of a make-up and hair artist (can be different people or the same company). I saw good things about Madama make-up and hair on the website, but I wanted a few places to look at and compare. Thanks for the help!

Re: Hair and make-up

• edited December 2011
    I used Mary Coop for my hair and make-up. She is self-employed which means she offers amazing prices (my bridesmaids and I paid $25-35 for hair and make-up) and will come to your location at no extra cost. She has a great personality and did a wonderful job. You can look at pictures in my wedding bio if you want to see her work. She also did my bridals hair and make-up (pics in planning bio).
  • edited December 2011
    I used Rosanne Harris and she was amazing!!  Her email address is: ehukais1@aol.com.  She did my hair, the BMs' hair and the moms' hair and EVERYONE loved it!
  • edited December 2011
    Check out KM Impressions, Im using them :) They are pretty awesome
  • edited December 2011
    Wow, thanks for the recs ladies!

Great pictures, Lindsay! It looks like it was a beautiful day!
  • edited December 2011
    Hello!

I have two recommendations first Diamond Kut - on Hillcrest off of Babcock inside loop 410 (210) 735-1684 ask for Sergio he does great work they also can do your make-up and nails there.  I've watched them handle a lot of wedding parties and pagents so they're well known in the community.  Another source is Above and Beyond Day Spa - speak with Irma Fuentez (210) 684-3500 off of Bandera Road on Mainland.  She is a make-up artist and has a full service day spa.  If you call either of them please mention that I recommended them.  I'm sure they'll do a great job.  Diamond Kut can handle large bridal parties since they have several stylists and specialize in doing weddings!

Feel free to contact me if you need additional info.

Best Wishes!

Rev. Judith
    unforgettablevows.com

• edited December 2011
    The Vanity Room is another option ... they will be coming to my house the morning of our wedding to do everyone's hair.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Make-Up by M.I. (Marisa Inclan) she did an awesome job on my make-up for my bridal portraits. It even withstood the heat while taking my pictures at the Botanical Gardens. She is coming out to Comfort where we are having our wedding to do my bridal party for a minimal travel fee. Here is her information #210-473-6315 marisa_inclan@yahoo.com

Veronyka Bass at Veronyk's did my hair 210-494-9444

Soon to be Mrs. J. Hines
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards