Texas-San Antonio

CHANGE OF DATE...

So, I just received an email from the co-ordinator at Sunset Station.. she informed me that she doesnt think thatsunset station (the group she is with) will contiune to be a private facility after September 2013 (when the contract is done with the RK group) She asked if i would mind moving the wedding up a month since i really wanted the Depot for my wedding.  It's so far away that i dont mind.  The new date is now September 28th 2013.  Its not that big of a deal. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker When you are in love you cant fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. ~ Dr Seuss

Re: CHANGE OF DATE...

• edited December 2011
    At least they let you know a head of time :)
  • edited December 2011
    true.. sigh..  Either way im almost done planning everything. Now the main thing is to start paying for all of this.   lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker When you are in love you cant fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. ~ Dr Seuss
  • edited December 2011
    Thats the ew part!

Do you have your dress already?
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-san-antonio_change-of-date?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:103Discussion:93750863-0634-42c8-9f61-f5a8fcac8462Post:9894a835-a700-4c0b-bc27-889e27777a6d">Re: CHANGE OF DATE...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thats the ew part! Do you have your dress already?
    Posted by stacie+luciano[/QUOTE]

yes i do :-) Im pretty much done planning and we mostly need to pay for everything. 
  • edited December 2011
    Wow! Thats awesome. I think the last payment for the caterer was made today! I'm getting excited :). I'm jealous of you doing your wedding at Sunset Station!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards