Wedding Party
Options

Looking for unique gift ideas for bridesmaids and parents

Does anyone have any really unique, cute ideas for bridesmaids gifts and gifts for the parents? We have a huge wedding party and not a ton of money so any interesting and inexpensive ideas are greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Re: Looking for unique gift ideas for bridesmaids and parents

• Options
    Please scroll down/go to the next page and read any of the posts about gifts. The answer is always the same.
  • Options
    Go up to banana's top post for newbies.  She has GREAT advice that you should follow.

I will add that as a former MOG and MOB, a heartfelt, handwritten letter thanking your parents for all they've done to bring you to this place in your life will mean more than any knick-knack you could findl.

If you feel that you need to do more than that, get a double frame.  On one side put a picture of you with your parents at an earlier significant time in your life~the day you were born, your first communion, your first day of school, a graduation,  you get the idea.

On the other side write a note saying you'll fill that side with a picture of the three of you on your wedding day.  Then be sure to have a wonderful photo taken of the three of you that day.
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • Options
    Really?! Another one of these?! C'mon!
    Sunbonnet or cone of shame? You be the judge! Trixie's Blog
    My Planning Bio
    My Married Bio updated March 4
  • Options

How would a bunch of strangers be able to help you come up with a unique idea that will fit your closest friends? 

Shop like it's their birthday. 

• Options
    Ditto PPs.  Shop like it's a birthday gift.  You can always get creative and DIY something that suits their unique interests.
  • Options
    Ahogue, the responses weren't 'nasty'.

However if you do read the sticky at the top, you'll see that it's one of the first questions answered.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards