Texas-San Antonio

Winnie Couture Lace Dress with a Vintage Flair $1950

Re: Winnie Couture Lace Dress with a Vintage Flair $1950

• greciadilleygreciadilley member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I originally purchased this dress at the end of 2009; however, the wedding was not until 07/30/11. The dress cost me a total of $4000, which included several upgrades.  This wedding dress is designed by “Winnie Couture”.  This dress combined two designs resulting in a true, one of a kind custom dress.  The purchase tags for the dress state “custom made”.  The Dress comes in its original Winnie Couture Bag and Hanger!  This dress is vintage inspired with beautiful-intricate details.  I decided to make some changes to the dress this year before the wedding.  We added an Enzoani flower sash under the bust line and a cubic zirconia detail around the entirety of the bottom of the dress which ends at the rear of the dress in a cluster arrangement of zirconia.  Changes were also made by removing the zipper and replacing it with a more attractive corset. All these details add a lot to the dress and makes it even more beautiful and one of a kind.  If you are looking for an elegant vintage dress this is the one!! I’m asking $1950 plus S&H (if you are in another state and city)  for the dress and veil. I can send you more detail pictures at your request.

My measurements are 34" Bust and 30" waist and 36" hips I'm about a size 3-4 in womens and 5-7 in juniors.

I accept cash and Paypal no returns.

The dress is being professionally cleaned and it will be ready in 2 weeks, I payed $300 for the cleaning of the dress and veil. I will have the receipt in case you want to see it.

• greciadilleygreciadilley member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry forgot my  email greciadilley@live.com or cell 210-618-8629
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards