Wedding Party
Options

WPBP of the day

Are you a baseball fan?

If so, what's your team?

What sport is your favorite to watch live? What about televised?

When at a sporting event, are you more into it, equal, or getting the beer for the others that you're with?
Sunbonnet or cone of shame? You be the judge! Trixie's Blog
My Planning Bio
My Married Bio updated March 4

Re: WPBP of the day

• Options
    Are you a baseball fan?
    Yes!

If so, what's your team?
    Boston Red Sox all the way!

I like to watch gymnastics live.  My BFF and I went to the World Gymnastics Championships in Anaheim, California back in 2003, and it was one of the best vacations ever.  My favorite sports to watch televised are baseball and figure skating.

When at a sporting event, are you more into it, equal, or getting the beer for the others that you're with?
    I'm usually really into it.

Books read in 2012: 21/50

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    AdeleDazeemAdeleDazeem member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited August 2010
    Are you a baseball fan? YEEEEEEEEEES!

If so, what's your team? Go Phillies Go!

What sport is your favorite to watch live? What about televised? I'll watch any sport live or televised.  Hockey is easier on TV, if you ask me, though.

When at a sporting event, are you more into it, equal, or getting the beer for the others that you're with? I'm am into it.  At Phillies games, I won't even drink because I want to focus on the game.  My friends think I'm a nutball :)
  • Options
    Are you a baseball fan? OMG yes!
    If so, what's your team? Yanks and Mets, as I love any team from NYC!
    What sport is your favorite to watch live? What about televised?Live sports, nothing is better than tennis. You don't get any of that hooligan shiit where people are screaming "Red Sox sucks" or people clapping for mistakes. It's very dignified and almost regal really. For televised, it's fun to watch gymnastics and figure skating. But that only happens during the winter olympics usually.
    When at a sporting event, are you more into it, equal, or getting the beer for the others that you're with? I'm SO into it. DH brought a clipboard and stat cards to the game last night and I took it from him and started learning how to do it. It was so fun!
    My Planning Bio
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_wpbp-of-day-185?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:37Discussion:cd9fd683-7db9-427a-8261-0cb46de9f492Post:c48f4233-23d7-40c2-a3f9-dfd7b483f773">Re: WPBP of the day</a>:
    [QUOTE]What sport is your favorite to watch live? What about televised? I'll watch any sport live or televised.  Hockey is easier on TV, if you ask me, though. 
    Posted by Joy2611[/QUOTE]

<div>I would have to agree with you. I think it's because the camera man is using HIS set of eyes to find the damned puck.</div>
    My Planning Bio
  • Options
    Are you a baseball fan? not really.

If so, what's your team? I'll root for whatever team has the best mascot if I'm forced to watch a game.

What sport is your favorite to watch live? What about televised? Live, football. On TV, I love hockey.

When at a sporting event, are you more into it, equal, or getting the beer for the others that you're with? I'm pretty low key no matter where I'm watching from. I get excited, but I'm in no way a screamer or cheerleader. I'm not a big enough sports fan to waste that kind of energy (which is why I'm never invited to games!). My brother, on the other hand, will all but have a heart attack celebrating his team.
  • Options
    Are you a baseball fan? No.  I think major league games are terribly slow and boring.  I haven't been to a minor league game in ages but I do enjoy those.

If so, what's your team?

What sport is your favorite to watch live? What about televised? Big East basketball.  The only other things I'll watch are women's gymnastics and figure skating, usually during the Olympics.

When at a sporting event, are you more into it, equal, or getting the beer for the others that you're with? Into it.  I'd rather not spend a ton of money on the nasty stuff they have at games.
  • Options
    Are you a baseball fan?  sure

If so, what's your team? Yankees!

What sport is your favorite to watch live? What about televised? live: baseball.  I generally don't enjoy watching sports on TV, though I don't mind baseball or tennis.

When at a sporting event, are you more into it, equal, or getting the beer for the others that you're with? once I sit down, I don't leave my seat.  I don't really get that into it, but I'm terrified of heights and hate walking around on those steep stairs!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_wpbp-of-day-185?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:37Discussion:cd9fd683-7db9-427a-8261-0cb46de9f492Post:35c8fa93-d884-4fab-a808-9fe774bc1193">Re: WPBP of the day</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: WPBP of the day : I would have to agree with you. I think it's because the camera man is using HIS set of eyes to find the damned puck.
    Posted by stina93446[/QUOTE]

I know, right?  Watching it live, you have to *really* concentrate to find that sucker!  Many times, I've had my fiance jump up and cheer when his team scores and I'm like "where the hell is the puck??"  It's hard!
  • Options
    Are you a baseball fan? No

If so, what's your team? The Giants purely because they're the hometown team

What sport is your favorite to watch live? What about televised? I love going to college football games. Televised my favorite would be soccer.

When at a sporting event, are you more into it, equal, or getting the beer for the others that you're with? I get pretty into it.
  • Options
    Are you a baseball fan? Absolutely! 

If so, what's your team? St. Louis Cardinals. Wohoo!

What sport is your favorite to watch live? What about televised? I like to watch baseball live and football on television.

When at a sporting event, are you more into it, equal, or getting the beer for the others that you're with? I'm equal. I'm watching what's going on and cheering, but I'm enjoying my time with the people I'm with as well. I try not to be "that guy", you know, the one who's painted the team colors and screaming at people if they aren't paying attention to every little thing that's happening.
    It's a girl!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Are you a baseball fan?: Nope

If so, what's your team?: N/A

What sport is your favorite to watch live? What about televised?: Football is by far my favorite sport, in person and on TV.

When at a sporting event, are you more into it, equal, or getting the beer for the others that you're with?: More into it than most of my friends.
  • Options
    Are you a baseball fan?: No

If so, what's your team?: N/A

What sport is your favorite to watch live? What about televised?: Football and football, which is strange because I never cared for football at all until FI and I got together about 5 years ago.

When at a sporting event, are you more into it, equal, or getting the beer for the others that you're with?: I'm mainly just there to socialize with friends.
  • Options
    Are you a baseball fan?
    No
    If so, what's your team?

Hockey Live, Televised any winter olypic event
    Equal
  • Options
    Are you a baseball fan?
    Not really

If so, what's your team?
    N/A

I'm not a big sports person.  I will watch football since my entire family likes it.  In person, I like hockey and baseball.

I'm not that into it usually.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Anniversary

• Options
    Are you a baseball fan? No...I hate baseball lol
    If so, what's your team? I live in Pittsburgh, so by default I should be a Pirates fan...but they suck...
    What sport is your favorite to watch live? What about televised? Football for both...
    When at a sporting event, are you more into it, equal, or getting the beer for the others that you're with? Depends on the sport. If it's baseball, I'm at the concession stand...football or hockey, you can't get me out of the seat unless it's a medical emergency lol
  • Options
    Are you a baseball fan?  Meh, not really.

If so, what's your team?  When I lived in Phoenix, I was a huge D-backs fan.  (Before they went to the World Series, thank you very much!)  But I stopped following them once we moved.  DH is a die-hard Dodger fan, so I cheer for them now, but I don't really follow baseball anymore.  I do detest the Angels, but that's mainly because of traffic on game days.

What sport is your favorite to watch live? What about televised?  I'm not really a sports girl. 

When at a sporting event, are you more into it, equal, or getting the beer for the others that you're with?  Getting the beer.  I think I've been to maybe one sporting event in the past five or six years, though.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_wpbp-of-day-185?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:37Discussion:cd9fd683-7db9-427a-8261-0cb46de9f492Post:de0a7f0b-1872-4298-9c1d-b0addc2be7f2">Re: WPBP of the day</a>:
    [QUOTE]Are you a baseball fan? Absolutely!  If so, what's your team? St. Louis Cardinals. Wohoo!
    Posted by Licia&Wayne[/QUOTE]
    I don't think we can be friends then.....<div>
    </div><div>lol, I had a horrible roommate from ST. Louis and whenever I meet awful people, I have to write off them and any team from their area. </div>
    My Planning Bio
  • Options

*sniffle* First Cubs fans hate me, now Stina...so sad.

If it's any consolation, I'm not actually from St. Louis, The Knot just says I am. So we can still be friends. I'll just make sure to keep the birds on the down low.

It's a girl!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Are you a baseball fan?
    Oh Yes!

If so, what's your team?
    Angels!

I LOVE college football. Unfortunately my team doesn't play anywhere even remotely close for me to go watch.  I also love watching live rodeo. Hockey too, especially minor league (more fights!) Televised is hit or miss.  I think you miss the good stuff and it's boring.

I pay attention and am into it.
    dont make ur password so easy. gbck2CA2 hahahaha
  • Options
    Haha, no worries. I pick most of my teams based on who's got the hottest players....which is one of the reasons why I like the Rockies....a LOT of their players look good!
    My Planning Bio
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Are you a baseball fan? Not so much.  In fact, my dad told me the greatest travesty of his adult life was producing an offspring who did not appreciate baseball.  Thanks, dad. 

If so, what's your team? If I had to pick one, it would be the Reds because I'm a Cincinnati girl. 

What sport is your favorite to watch live? What about televised? I actually don't mind watching baseball live, but my favorite sport live or on tv is college basketball.

When at a sporting event, are you more into it, equal, or getting the beer for the others that you're with? Usually getting the beer :-)
  • Options
    Are you a baseball fan? YES!

If so, what's your team? The Brew Crew! (Brewers)

What sport is your favorite to watch live? I love going to college hockey games. I finally have a job where I can go on Friday and Saturday nights now. What about televised? I love football. It is my passion. I can't wait for the seaon to hurry up and start already.

When at a sporting event, are you more into it, equal, or getting the beer for the others that you're with? I'm into it. At Packer games I don't even drink during the game. At Brewer games I usually grab beer for everyone when I take a bathroom break.

Now I want football season to start more then ever! Not too much longer...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards