Wedding Party
Options

xoxob

I was reading one of your posts and you mentioned that you were splitting your guests between two different ballrooms.  Does this mean that some of your guests won't be in the same room as you?  Won't be able to see you?  Or  do they become one really big room?
My Grandparents on their wedding day.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
bio
Repeat this to your self: My Wedding Party is made of my family and friends and I should treat them as such.

Re: xoxob

• Options
    i love the venue. we actually considered that venue when we were looking. but honestly the room situation was a little weird for us and we just couldn't get past it. i hope that it all works out for you though!
  • Options
    xoxobxoxob member
    First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_xoxo-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:37Discussion:d1fdc793-6442-47c0-a3df-80a38e5b539aPost:90e02de9-f29b-45e3-ae16-aa059e1adcda">Re: xoxob</a>:
    [QUOTE]i love the venue. we actually considered that venue when we were looking. but honestly the room situation was a little weird for us and we just couldn't get past it. i hope that it all works out for you though!
    Posted by psichick[/QUOTE]

Yeah. Like I said, we've had friends of the fam go to weddings there and they loved it. My mom's bff raved about it and BOTH of my mom's old boss' daughters got married there. Mom's boss could have hosted his daughter's weddings anywhere without flinching so, we took that as a high recommend.

I also love Kristy, the coordinater there. She is great to talk to and great to work with. There simply was not a venue I liked as much, separate rooms aside.
  • Options
    xoxobxoxob member
    First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_xoxo-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:37Discussion:d1fdc793-6442-47c0-a3df-80a38e5b539aPost:25fc1e20-2b3d-4f0a-b377-d533ff9ca69c">Re: xoxob</a>:
    [QUOTE]That venue DOES look incredible.  Hopefully you can get a sunset like that on your date :) WTF is wrong with me, though, that I cannot get past the misuse of "affect/effect" on their homepage.  Grammar Nazi.  Ugh.
    Posted by Schroeder246[/QUOTE]

Uuuugh. Do you know I  (very nicely) emailed the event coordinator about it this morning after reading this? It's just unprofessional.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards