Texas-San Antonio

Vendor Reviews - 6/25/11

Please let me know if you would like more detail, I would be happy to discuss in detail if you would like!

Ceremony - San Fernando Cathedral.  Simply beautiful.  We could not understand our priest though!

Caterer - Heavenly Gourmet.  Loretta and Perla are the best!  We had so many compliments saying this was the best wedding food they have ever had.  Besides the fact they bent over backwards to help make everything easy for us!

DJ - Mike Lavender, Lavender Entertainment.  Our dance floor was PACKED all night long!

Cake - Simply charming cakes.  Turned out BEAUTIFULLY.  Cheryl was happy to help even after I changed the cake style a few weeks before the wedding.  And it was delicious!  Get the pink champagne cake!

Venue - Pearl Stable.  SO BEAUTIFUL.  James was great at helping make sure everything went smoothly!

Photographer - Skeem Photography.  We haven't gotten wedding pictures back but our engagement pictures were amazing and they stayed with us all day long making sure we got every shot we wanted.  I'm sure our wedding pictures will be even more amazing.

Flowers - Alamo Plants & Petals.  They were gorgeous!  We got so many compliments on how pretty everything turned out.  We couldn't be happier!

Ice Luge - Signature Ice.  Our guests LOVED taking shots from the shot luge. 

DO NOT USE - City Tours Inc.  We were supposed to have a trolley bringing guests back from Pearl Stable to La Mansion del Rio hotel and they showed up an hour and a half late.  This was after my cousin yelled at them to get over to the Stable.  I'm sure if she didn't call they would have never showed up!  I confirmed many times and still nothing.  The silver lining is they were very apologetic afterwards and we did get half our money back.

Re: Vendor Reviews - 6/25/11

• edited December 2011
    Thank you for the reviews! I'm glad you enjoyed your wedding!
  • DeadUtopiaDeadUtopia member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for the reviews!! We're still looking for a caterer but it's hard to find reviews on Heavenly Gourmet (after the actual reception) and I'm kind of scared that they're prices are too good to be true lol
  • edited December 2011
    We thought the same thing... too good to be true, but it wasn't!  We ate everything on our plates and so did our guests.  I highly recommend trying it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards