Wedding Party
Options

WPBP of the day

Are you a member of a club (book, bowling, knitting circle, etc.)?

What's your favorite hobby?

Why have you selected this board as your home board? If it's not your "home" board, what do you like about this board?

Give a compliment to any knottie:

A knottie that always has the answer is:
Sunbonnet or cone of shame? You be the judge! Trixie's Blog
My Planning Bio
My Married Bio updated March 4

Re: WPBP of the day

• Options
    Are you a member of a club (book, bowling, knitting circle, etc.)? Um, does my WoW guild count as a club? Otherwise, no.

What's your favorite hobby? That varies a lot actually, but right now, my favorite thing to do is read.

Why have you selected this board as your home board? If it's not your "home" board, what do you like about this board? I really like the regs here a lot. Granted, quite a few of them play on the other boards, too, but the pace here moves at one where I can actually get to know stuff about them ... I go through phases where I try to play on SB, but there's so much activity I can rarely keep up with it all for more than a few days at a time.

Give a compliment to any knottie: I think Stage deserves some props for not trying to figure out how to strangle that chick on C&T through her computer screen, lol.

A knottie that always has the answer is: Trix ... I mean this in the nicest way possible, but I kind of see her as the Knot's "Den Mother".

If you fire a WP member, you're against America.

"Meg cracks me up on the regular. Now she gets to do it in two different forums. Yay!!" ~mkrupar
  • Options
    Are you a member of a club (book, bowling, knitting circle, etc.)? No.

What's your favorite hobby? Eating! No really, H and I like trying new restaurants, and I kind of think of it as a hobby. Otherwise reading's another fave.

Why have you selected this board as your home board? If it's not your "home" board, what do you like about this board? I asked a question here as my first non-month board post, and I liked the regs and stuck around. I also feel like the questions people ask here can make a difference to their friendships (for better or for worse), so if I can help them avoid making a big mistake in the name of a one-day party then great.

Give a compliment to any knottie: I like Brooke's style - blunt but objective. I think we'd get along IRL!

A knottie that always has the answer is: Trix
  • Options
    Member of a club? The he-man woman haters club!   Seriously, kind of...when i'm married I will automatically be part of the PBA a police legal club.

Favorite hobby? gardening

Is this the home board and why?yep I have to say it is. You guys are even bookmarked online. I just like the people here. Not crazy snarky but enough that it isn't all rainbows and butterflies.

Give a knottie a compliment:There are too many to put here. I will say that Licia always makes me laugh...no matter what the topic she has that hilarious comment that's just awesome.

A knottie that always has the answer?EmilyinChile
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Frogurt! My email at work has been down and i've been dealing with that. To make matters worse I've been sick. I'm tired and nausea but i'm here trying to get things done before the wedding. I haven't been ignoring you guys I promise!!! :)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Are you a member of a club (book, bowling, knitting circle, etc.)? Not anymore...I was a member of the SCA for a while, but haven't been for a couple of years...
    What's your favorite hobby? cooking :)
    Why have you selected this board as your home board? If it's not your "home" board, what do you like about this board? I don't go to any other board anymore, unless it's a "field trip"...the people here tell it like it is, and don't sugar-coat responses just to sate the crazy brides...
    Give a compliment to any knottie: Trix has an awful lot of insight and a lot to offer to us less experienced Knotties :)
    A knottie that always has the answer is: Well, that's a long list...but I'll say Trix because of the previous answer :)
  • Options
    Are you a member of a club (book, bowling, knitting circle, etc.)?  I'm a member of several school clubs.

What's your favorite hobby?  Reading.

Why have you selected this board as your home board? If it's not your "home" board, what do you like about this board?  I like the attitude of this board.  Everyone's pretty nice, but no one sugarcoats or BS's.  Everyone seems very real to me.

Give a compliment to any knottie:  I haven't seen much of this from her lately, but I love malphabet's sense of humour.  She has a way of pointing out how ridiculous someone is being that I love.

A knottie that always has the answer is:  Trix.
    Planning Our Wedding - Updated 04/11/11
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    "If you can't think of something nice to say, don't say something nice" - Stephen Colbert
  • Options
    Are you a member of a club (book, bowling, knitting circle, etc.)? just started a book club!  We have our first gchat next week.

What's your favorite hobby? reading

Why have you selected this board as your home board? If it's not your "home" board, what do you like about this board? I'm on here and my month board mostly.  I like the WPBP of the day here. :)

Give a compliment to any knottie: I like forgurt's hair in her siggy.

A knottie that always has the answer is:  Trix
  • Options
    Are you a member of a club (book, bowling, knitting circle, etc.)? I am not, but I wish I was. I used to be a part of a monthly play reading group, but we are disbanded right now.
    What's your favorite hobby? Right now, sewing and reading.
    Why have you selected this board as your home board? If it's not your "home" board, what do you like about this board? I like that this board is slower. I didn't like E because I'd go away for 5 hours and tons of shiit would get thrown down while I was gone.
    Give a compliment to any knottie: Banana, you're such a beautiful mommy to be! You make being pregnant look glamarous!
    A knottie that always has the answer is: Stage, trix, retread when she's here, banana, and malphabet.....although the emilys and Meg always give me quite a laugh.
    Sunbonnet or cone of shame? You be the judge! Trixie's Blog
    My Planning Bio
    My Married Bio updated March 4
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Are you a member of a club (book, bowling, knitting circle, etc.)?
    No. I think I should get on that at some point. TK is the closest thing to it right now.

What's your favorite hobby?
    Cooking.

Why have you selected this board as your home board? If it's not your "home" board, what do you like about this board?
    I was actually thinking last night how this board feels like my home board now. Not that I'm an AW, but I feel like people actually read my posts here and care what I have to say - elsewhere I feel for the most part ignored, or only argued with. I felt comfortable enough here, that here is where I posted my very first thread without worry of "ummm okay and who are you again?" Also there's a good mix of no sugarcoating and the occasional puppies and rainbows.

Give a compliment to any knottie:
    Emily could totally be a model. This needs to happen.

A knottie that always has the answer is:
    So many! TrixStageBrookeManwaMalph. Sorry, it's really tough to pick just one!
  • Options
    Also, what does WPBP mean?
  • Options
    Thanks, Kathryn! And it's Wedding Party Board Poll.
  • Options
    Haha, I never knew what WPBP meant either. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards