Texas-San Antonio
Options

San Pedro Village Event Center

Hi ladies,

Can any of you tell me anything about the San Pedro Village Event Center? I am trying to plan a reception in San Antonio. I am a destination bride and this will be an at-home reception, so it does not need to be anything over the top. I'm just looking for a nice facility, good food and a good dance floor :)

Thanks!

Re: San Pedro Village Event Center

• Options
    DeadUtopiaDeadUtopia member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We've never been to an event at the hall itself, but the restaurant that caters that hall is amazing and we go there whenever we have the chance.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went to check this place out with my fiance and we were very dissapointed, the photos online aren't sufficent. In person the place isn't nice at all. Hacienda Santa Maria is where we decided to have our wedding reception at. However, we also looked into La Orilla Del Rio, they are super affordable.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    intendtomarryintendtomarry member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ha Ha I just laugh at this, as the place this venue is at used to be a strip type joint, so I imagine it still looks like one?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My company had their Christmas party there last December and the center was very nice.  Jaime, the owner, went out of his way to accomodate our wishes (I was the party planner).  The price was reasonable as well.  Go check it out for yourself - you might be pleasantly surprised!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards