Texas-San Antonio

Bachlorette Party Ideas

I need to give my MoH ideas for my bachlorette party. No strip clubs (personal choice). Thought about doing dinner/sexy teddy party at DicksLast Resort (her's was there and tons of fun). But then not sure where to go from there. I don't want to go to the norma country bars we always go to. I thought about Coyote Ugly - but there were not great reviews online. I'm not into "clubbing". I thought about Howl at the Moon. What else am I missing without driving ALL over town? And it's not till March/April so plenty of time to plan.

Re: Bachlorette Party Ideas

• kcb10kcb10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Pat O'Briens is a lot of fun.  A friend had her bachelorette party on the Riverwalk last fall and that's where we spent most of the night.  The Hurricanes are yummy, and there are 2 different dance rooms upstairs that play rap/dancing music.  Downstairs there is a piano bar room.  I think they have a cover charge, but it's not too bad if I remember correctly.  Have fun!
  • angeljessie54angeljessie54 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Very awesome! Thanks! I forgot about that place - that's how potent the Hurricanes are! :)
  • edited December 2011

My best friend just got married in Oct 16th and i planned her Bach party! we rented a limo and we prolly had more fun in it than we did going out!

we used big time limos. They were great!

:D

• cathshestandscathshestands member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out CoCo Bistro and Lounge. Its a cute place to just have dessert, drinks and just hang out.
  • novio2010novio2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second the CoCo bistro and lounge.  Plus it is relatively close to other bars in that area of town.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards