Wedding Party
Options

Would you cancel this appointment?

I have an appointment with JCrew tomorrow. 

Why should I cancel?  They have discontinued the dresses AND colors I like, they're over an hour and a half away from the one bridesmaid who can come, and I have found dresses I love on another website.

Why should I keep it? May as well see how their sizing works and how their fabric feels.  They might come out with dresses I like later this year...

What do you think?  Keep or cancel?

Thanks for the input.  =)

Re: Would you cancel this appointment?

• Options
    If they come out with dresses you like later, I'd make another appointment then.  There doesn't seem to be much reason to keep it at this point, especially because of the long drive for your bridesmaid.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • Options
    Go

Your wedding is only three months off and you could find some great dresses
  • Options
    I'd cancel, but find dresses quickly if your wedding is 3 months out.
  • Options
    Cancel. You can always reschedule if you can't find anything else you like. But I would hurry if your wedding is in 3 months. If you go, I would tell your one BM who lives really far away that it is not necessary she come to the appointment.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards