Wedding Party
Options

WPBP of the day

If my ____________ stopped working, I'd break down and cry.

I love my FI/DH, but sometimes he drives me insane with ____________.

The stupidest thing I have ever done this far in my life is _____________.

I wish_________________.
Sunbonnet or cone of shame? You be the judge! Trixie's Blog
My Planning Bio
My Married Bio updated March 4

Re: WPBP of the day

• Options
    If my __cell phone___ stopped working, I'd break down and cry.

I love my FI/DH, but sometimes he drives me insane with ___his stubborness__.

The stupidest thing I have ever done this far in my life is ___drive drunk while in college___.

I wish____that DH didn't have to travel so much for work and could be home more but at the same time I don't want him to be bored / I want him to enjoy his work and not be chained to a desk (he's a consultant)___.
    The Bump ate my signature. DD - Apr 2011 DS - expected June 2013
  • Options
    If my car stopped working, I'd break down and cry.

I love my FI/DH, but sometimes he drives me insane with his stubbornness and inability to pick up after himself.

The stupidest thing I have ever done this far in my life is tried to break up with FI back when we first started dating, because I was having severe anxiety attacks and I didn't think he could handle it.  I was an idiot.

I wish fall would hurry up and get here.

Books read in 2012: 21/50

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    If my laptop stopped working, I'd break down and cry.

I love my FI/DH, but sometimes he drives me insane with not putting the new toilet paper on the roll.  He just sets it on the counter.

The stupidest thing I have ever done this far in my life is almost choose someone else over my DH (back when we first started dating).

I wish that we could hurry up and move into a bigger place.
  • Options
    If my ___computer/internet__ stopped working I would break down and cry.

I love my FI but sometimes he drives me insane with __throwing all his crap on the kitchen counter or table when he comes in. It stays there for weeks unless I clean it up.__

The stupidest thing I have done this far into life is__almost go to a different college to be with my ex who was really bad for me. We were "engaged" for about a month until I decided to go to a different school. We broke up and I met FI at school so it worked out.__

I wish __that my florist hadn't backed out last week and that I could find someone new that I trust within my budget.__ 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    If my cell phone stopped working, I'd break down and cry.

I love my FI/DH, but sometimes he drives me insane with - currently missing him so nothing annoys me, lol.

The stupidest thing I have ever done this far in my life is stay stuck on the same douche for 3 years, sigh. (no, not my fiance)  :)

I wish I could look into the future and see how it will be 5 yrs from now.
  • Options
    If my ___computer___ stopped working I would break down and cry.

I love my FI but sometimes he drives me insane with __waiting until the last minute to get dressed/find his shoes/find his sunglasses/whatever right before we leave__

The stupidest thing I have done this far into life is__driving drunk__

I wish __that I would win the lottery__ 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    If my __brand new laptop__ stopped working, I'd break down and cry.

I love my FI/DH, but sometimes he drives me insane with _over dramatizing of events_.

The stupidest thing I have ever done this far in my life is _letting a phobia rule my life.  The longer I live with my fiance, the more I realize I have to address it once and for all_.

I wish__it was July 27th and my defense was over and done with__.
  • Options
    If my DVR stopped working, I'd break down and cry.

I love my FI/DH, but sometimes he drives me insane with his reactions when he's in a panic - as in, uh oh, you spilled soda on the carpet, go get some towels *blank stare, instead of getting towels*.

The stupidest thing I have ever done this far in my life is started smoking (to be fair, I quit, but I miss it so much).

I wish I could find a better job closer to home. I'm so tired of commuting 2 hours every day.
    It's a girl!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    If my laptop stopped working, I'd break down and cry.

I love my FI/DH, but sometimes he drives me insane with questions.

The stupidest thing I have ever done this far in my life is waste 5 years of my life on a lying, cheating idiot.

I wish school would start again!  I'm a certified teacher looking for a job and I don't get paid in the summer yet.  I have to rely on my job at a restaurant and I want to quit!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    If my computer stopped working, I'd break down and cry.

I love my FI/DH, but sometimes he drives me insane with how relaxed he is about thing - usually we balance each other out, but sometimes it's like "oh, bills? deadlines? things that I really actually need to do because they are super important that I totally forgot about? hmm, interesting."

The stupidest thing I have ever done this far in my life is take a bus by myself in Rio de Janeiro at night when I only thought I knew where it was going (full story if you're interested: http://bit.ly/ZVJtN).

I wish I had more vacation time! In Chile we get 3 weeks a year, which I know is good, but when we always spend 2 weeks in CA because seeing people is a priority plus have to try to get to England to see family there every couple years, it doesn't leave much time for all the fun travels we want to do.
  • Options
    If my stove stopped working, I'd break down and cry.
    I love my FI/DH, but sometimes he drives me insane with his video games...he's a big kid a heart...
    The stupidest thing I have ever done this far in my life is marry my second ex...now, because of his douche-bag-ery, I have to wait until we finalize the divorce before I can marry the man I really want to be with..
    I wish it were NEXT July, so that the wedding would only be a month away :(
  • Options
    If my _AC_ stopped working, I'd break down and cry.

I love my FI/DH, but sometimes he drives me insane with _his OCD - he needs to get help_.

The stupidest thing I have ever done this far in my life is _go to grad school_.

I wish_we had a yard so we could get a dog_.
  • Options
    If my DVR stopped working, I'd break down and cry.

I love my FI/DH, but sometimes he drives me insane with making me choose the restaurant.  You know I'm indecisive, man, just pick!  If I'm craving something in particular or it sounds gross, I'll tell you.

The stupidest thing I have ever done this far in my life is go up to the hotel room of a couple I met while seeing Wicked in New York for a drink.  Nothing happened, but it was still dumb.

I wish we had a bigger apartment with central air.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards