Texas-San Antonio

Skeem Photography?

Hi knotties!!

Has anyone had any experience with Skeem photography?  Highly considering! Any thoughts?!!

Re: Skeem Photography?

• edited December 2011
    I don't know about them, but I love the photographer my sister used, and now I am using her for my wedding and just did engagement shots with her.
    Blue Sparrow Photography!
    www.bluesparrowphotographytx.com
  • edited December 2011
    We have hired Janet from Skeem Photography, and she just took my bridal pictures on October 3...The very next day she emailed me and told me that the pictures were up on her website and that I needed to give her a password so that I could go into them and pick out 30 for her to edit.  She's AMAZING!!!!  You'd be so lucky to get to work with her...We can't wait for her to photograph our wedding on November 6!!!  :)  Oh btw, she's charging us $900.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm also considering Skeem Photography because her collections are great, and I've talked to her on the phone and she sounds really nice. The only reason I'm not convinced is because she only has one wedding gallery on her website and I'm not sure I love the pictures but I don't know if its the pics or the couple.  Anyone have any advice?
  • edited December 2011
    Janet is the best photographer by far.
    She is professional but so fun to be around.

She photographed our engagement photos and I even hired her for my birthday!
    She will be doing our wedding too.

Wonderful, wonderful person.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards