Texas-San Antonio
Options

Wedding Officiant

I'm looking for a wedding officiant...does anyone have any recommendations?  I don't live in the area, so I don't have someone who I know that can do it.  Thanks!

Re: Wedding Officiant

• Options
    AddieCakeAddieCake member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited January 2013
    I live in Virginia now but got married in SA. We ended up using a colleague's husband, but before that decision, we found Rev. Wendy Reiley of A Perfect Union. She has great reviews and was very prompt in getting back to us when we contacted her. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    I am a wedding Officate. Let me know if you still need help! - Robert Vargas III
  • Options
    hello, 
     u can go to local church  in advance. The priest will be the pefect choose for your wedding.

If u need any othe dresses, like bridesmaid dresses, mother of the bride dresses or flowers girls dresses, u can search www.sallybridals.com. There ares mant kinds of dress offer u.

www.jamiebridalshop@gmail.com
  • Options
    The Ministry at San Antonio is an amazing vendor for wedding officiants.  Very professional and can serve all your needs.  Their website:  http://www.marriageisland.com/

check them out, they are fantastic!
  • Options
    Just got married last Saturday and used Louis Jensen with Bexar County Marriages. He is amazing! So friendly and nice. He makes himself always available and as soon as you talk to him you can tell he LOVES what he does. He showed up early to meet the familes and had a few surprises during the ceremony which were very nice. Highly recommend!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards