Texas-San Antonio

Need Good caterer asap!

Hello my fellow Brides,

I am looking for a good caterer who will meet my 3000.00 budget. Right now with the holidays it is crazy for them to get back to you. I am open to any food ideas and just want someone who is organized, honest, and offers delicious food. Any suggestions would help. Thank you girls

Lizette

Re: Need Good caterer asap!

• DeadUtopiaDeadUtopia member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For last minute budget friendly catering, I will always suggest Bill Miller's BBQ. I know they're not fancy, but they have reliable good food, they don't need a lot of head time, and they are inexpensive.
  • emagine98emagine98 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for your suggestion. I have heard the same from other people. Will look into it. Gracias :)
  • We are using Werner's Catering, located out of San Marcos and Shiner.  We have done 2 tastings with them and everything is delicious.  We have heard nothing but rave reviews from other folks who have used them, so we are feeling very confident.  When we were over budget, they were incredibly willing to work with us and got us to a total we could all be happy with.  They're usually pretty easy to get ahold of, so I'd give them a try.  Good luck!! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards