Chinese Weddings

**jenwindy**

Hi!I saw your bio and thought everything was gorgeous!  We have similar tastes!  I have yet to make my bio.I want to ask you who your vendor is for making your dress.  You had mentioned it was a woman on eBay.  I fell in love with some designer dresses but was thinking of getting it made for me because I can't afford "the real dress" at $2k+.  And would you recommend getting wedding dresses from Vietnam from companies who claim to "imitate designer dresses"?Thanks so much!
Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: **jenwindy**

• edited December 2011
    Aww, thanks for the compliments. =)I almost wore a custom dress for my wedding. The Ebay seller (shank077 or Sara) acts as a middle person between you and the dress maker. She basically does the screening for quality seamstress (from Asia). You could probably order directly from the companies in Vietnam but you won't have someone to stand up for you if there are problems. Sara wasn't satisfied with how my dress was made and returned it back to the dress maker before I ever saw it. I appreciated that she was concerned about details, just like I am.  It's not going to be exactly like the original designer's 2K design in terms of quality, but it was a great dress for the money. I paid $235 for the custom Jim Hjelm dress in my Bio. Let me know what you decide, and good luck!Here's Sara's info:Catwalk Bridal Creations (http://www.catwalkbridalcreations.com)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards