Jewish Weddings
Options

Crate and Barrel registry party

Hey brides to be, I got this in an e-mail today. DH and I went when we were registering and it was so much fun!http://tinyurl.com/nuu8lbIt is called the "Wedding Party" -- and you get free stuff, too :)
Adam & Shoshie 10-21-07: "My family is big and loud and everybody's in each other's lives and business. ... but wherever I go, they will always be there." * My Blog: Tales of a Hopeful Jewish Mom to Be * BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Crate and Barrel registry party

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Sounds like fun.  We aren't registering at C&B; I thought about it but the prices are a bit much for some of the things we were looking at.  And they tend to sell too many things in pieces, rather than sets. I ultimately opted for Bed Bath & Beyond (one of my fav stores) and Amazon.  I think I managed to ask for enough of what our apartment can handle and keep prices reasonable.  :-)
  • Options
    ShoshieShoshie member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did C&B (for glasses, dishes and flatware)BB&B for sheets. towels, and kitchen stuffBloomingdales (for the "nice" stuff)and Amazon - for the "fun" stuff
    Adam & Shoshie 10-21-07: "My family is big and loud and everybody's in each other's lives and business. ... but wherever I go, they will always be there." * My Blog: Tales of a Hopeful Jewish Mom to Be * BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards