Texas-San Antonio
Options

Bottle opener keychain for favors?

What do y'all think of a bottle opener keychain as a favor for everyone? I hate personalized gifts so it will have a simple quote kinda like the "to have and to hold and to keep your beer cold" for koozies. What do you think of the idea? Also any cute ideas for quotes to go on them?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bottle opener keychain for favors?

• Options
    I think that's a cute idea.  If that goes with the feel of your wedding (i.e. not completely formal) I think it works great.  I like the quote for the koozie.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    You are smart to go with a phrase rather than personalize.  We did playing cards.  Only the box had anything about us and it was just a sticker they could take off the plastic box.

I didn't really think of it until we ended up with 40+ decks of playing cards at the end of the night, but if you aren't dead set on something people can take home you might go for edibles.  I'm wishing I had.  My sister did fortune cookies and ended up with a few handfuls of them. All the weddings I've been to that had candy had next to none left at the end of the night. 

I like the tangable (as opposed to edible) but just be ready to have more bottle opener keychains than you will ever be able to use after your wedding.  At least if you don't personalize them you can always goodwill or sell what is left. 

*** OK.  I just read what I wrote and I still want to say it but with a disclaimer that I say this only as someone who has done it.... I'm don't mean to suggest you abandon your idea.  I would have wanted to hit anyone that said that to me when I was planning. Just food for thought.***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    No worries! I appreciate the honesty! I don't think we are going to do favors at all. Make it easier and cheaper.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards