Texas-San Antonio

Bridesmaid dress opinions and Plussizebridal.com reviews?

I have paraded my sister to several bridal boutiques scouring for the perfect bridesmaid dress.  We finally found one she felt comfortable wearing and looks smashing in!  She is a bit top heavy, as are half of the wedding party.  I love the dress but it is $250.  I found it on www.plussizebridal.com and it was $154!!

Has anyone ever used www.plussizebridal.com????  I saw they have an A+ rating on the BBB website.  I just want validation from local brides. :)

Also, my wedding is the first Saturday in May in San Antonio.  The dress is Euro Satin material (just satin) and I'm wondering if it's too hot for that time of the year.  There is a taffeta version similar to the satin dress we like, but it does not come in the color I wanted (eggplant).  Since our ceremony and reception will be indoors, will satin be a viable option at that time of year??  We may walk between the church and hotel (2.5 minutes long) to save on gas (trying to be eco-friendly).  

I feel like I've written a novel!  Anyhow, if anyone has any tips or comments, please post!  Thanks!!!!

Re: Bridesmaid dress opinions and Plussizebridal.com reviews?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards