Texas-San Antonio
Options

More Vendor reviews...

Photographer

Sandra Ramirez Photo- I hired her after meeting her, and I did not find many reviews for her.  She is amazing.  I haven't seen the pictures yet, but the day of the wedding she was on top of everything.  She even helped us with our timing and took special care of my elderly grandmothers.  My bridal portraits were amazing. Originally I did not like how I came out looking (never take bridals in August) but she managed to clean them up and I loved how I looked in them.  Her prices are very reasonable and she gives you all of your photos.  My photographer in Houston only gave me access to one photo digitally and we had to buy the other ones we wanted in hard copy.

DJ-Bring it Productions
How do I say this nicely?  They were ok.  Their microphones did not seem to work properly, they changed them out about 3 times during our toasts.  I asked for a couple of Selena songs and they played the Kumbia King versions (not my fave- I didn't even know those versions existed) the music seemed to skip-he would start playing a song break into another song and return to another song-without playing the full versions.
The guy forgot my name when he was announcing us. 
I don't consider myself hard to please, but these items did add up.
Other than that, they were affordable and they played most of my requested songs.

Re: More Vendor reviews...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We orginally booked Bring it Productions, but after going to a live show they do at a bar--- and seeing the DJ make out with some drunk chick all night, we told him to keep the 50 dollar reservation, and have rebooked with someone else. It is tragic that they did not do a good job, and I am sorry you had that happen.

I am so glad that I rebooked with someone else!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Holtz Entertainment is a great DJ service for anyone looking! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards