Texas-San Antonio

Hostess gifts

I'm confussed.  When do we give the hostess gift to the hostess?  Do I take the gifts with me to the shower and follow up with a Thank You card a few days later or do I put the Thank you card in with the gift?  Do I give it to them at the begining of the party or after?  Thank you Ladies!

Re: Hostess gifts

• edited December 2011
    Is this for your own shower? I would definitely give them the gifts after so you can genuinely tell them you had fun! Personally, I would give the gifts right after the party, and also send a thank you card a few days later. I'm sure they will appreciate the gift and card!
  • edited December 2011
    My shower is the 26th of June and I am taking the hostess gifts to the shower and then sending a thank you card later.  You are supposed to put what the gift was in the thank you card so they shouldn't be pre-written. 

I also have 10 hostesses and we invited about 50 guests so this is what my shower gifts are:
    I shopped for tea cups and coffee cups at goodwill and dollar tree.  I am going to put candy (possibly tea bags) in the cups.  Then I will wrap them with clear wrapping paper and tie a ribbon on them.  I might put a small tag that says Thank You.  I found this idea online from someone that also has a lot of hostesses.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards