Jewish Weddings
Options

Theketubahcompany.com

Hi Everyone,

I am new here, getting married and looking for a ketubah (amongst other things...).

A good friend of mine recommended Theketubahcompany.com . Her ketubah was beautiful and she said they were very easy do deal with, and very quick with shipping.

I was wondering if any of you had any experience with buying from them and which design do you like best, as we have to choose one from our shortlist very soon. 
their website is: http://www.theketubahcompany.com

Thanks for helping,

JJ

Re: Theketubahcompany.com

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We didn't use them, but we used them for our budget ketubah and it's beautiful!  We got it quickly and I love it!  I would highly recommend them...and if you search well enough, you can find a discount/coupon code and save some more money.  We got $18 off which pretty much paid for the shipping of the ketubah.
    At sea, heading to Lisbon, Portugal Anniversary
  • Options
    Ark2Ark2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for the reply.  This is pretty much what my friend said, only she ordered her actual ketubah from them and she keeps on saying how happy they are with their choice.
    It would be great to hear more views about preferences in their selection as we are going to place our order next week...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards