Jewish Weddings
Options

**slbriz34**

Just wanted to wish you all the best on your auf ruf and wedding this weekend!  I hope everything goes wonderfully :)
image BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: **slbriz34**

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, Rachel!

I spent yesterday getting all the materials together for FI to take to the synagogue today.  Tonight, I'm going to get the reception stuff together for the DOC to take to the reception venue tomorrow - so all the stuff will be out of our apartment, which makes me feel like I got a lot done.

No work tomorrow, going to try and relax and just make sure my things are ready for the weekend.  It'll be very busy indeed - almost non-stop of family until the end of the night Sunday.  FI was mindful to tell me to smile all day and not let any unforeseen matters get to me to ruin the day - awww, he was so cute.

I don't know if I'll have immediate photos, but I'll post when I get a chance after the weekend!  Smile
  • Options
    Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    GL, slbriz!
  • Options
    Jeni35Jeni35 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good luck and Mazel tov!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks guys.  I'm waiting for my DOC to pick up the last of the stuff, then I can get on with my day.  Soon-to-be and I are looking forward to sleeping in on Monday.  :)

I'll check in later in the week and hope to have some helpful recaps (especially for those in the NYC/NJ area) that could use some good vendors.

Shabbat shalom everyone!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good luck and mazel tov!  I hope that the day is everything for which you are hoping and more!
  • Options
    Jeni35Jeni35 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just thinking of you today and hoping that everything went perfect and we are all very happy for you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards