Jewish Weddings

MOH and MOG need bouquets?

In a Jewish wedding when the brides parents are walking her down the aisle and the groom's parents- do their mothers carry a bouquet?

Re: MOH and MOG need bouquets?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_jewish-weddings_moh-and-mog-need-bouquets?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:399Discussion:649bfe47-9213-4b41-80cb-ce5e211c3212Post:405d1f3f-05fc-4662-80d6-91df629d768f">MOH and MOG need bouquets?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In a Jewish wedding when the brides parents are walking her down the aisle and the groom's parents- do their mothers carry a bouquet?
    Posted by NurseLily[/QUOTE]

Bouquets aren't necessary for MOB and MOGs, but I did give them corsages to wear.
  • I gave them corsages but I don't think it would be weird if they had bouquets to carry instead.
    Anniversary image
  • They don't need them, but you can if you want.  We gave my mom and DH's step-mom a choice between a wrist corsage, a pin corsage, and a nosegay.  My mom picked a nosegay, SMIL picked a wrist corsage.
  • Both my mom and FI's mom chose wrist corsages. I think giving the moms flowers is a nice touch, but it doesn't have to be a bouquet.
  • I asked if they wanted corsages... both mothers said no, but we got them for my grandmothers
    Adam & Shoshie 10-21-07: "My family is big and loud and everybody's in each other's lives and business. ... but wherever I go, they will always be there." * My Blog: Tales of a Hopeful Jewish Mom to Be * BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards