Texas-San Antonio

need color help!

we're having our reception at rita's on the river after all but i am having a hard time picking out my colors. i want it to work w/ the room. here's a pic of the room if you've never been there. any suggestions? thanks!

Re: need color help!

• TheSunSationTheSunSation member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lots of warm colors around - how about chocolate brown and turquise or chocolate brown and pink?
  • Bride92010Bride92010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    agreeing with the woman above, warm colors -but also when is your big day? Seasonal colors always works well pending what date.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011

Wedding's in July. Thanks for your help! FH is suggesting black and red. maybe if i add cream? I dunno. I'm so confused.

• Bride92010Bride92010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    awww that would be good...ivory/cream would be nice. I have more than one color- black, ivory, white and burgundy. If that makes you feel any better! GL
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    This room is awesome! What is it called? I think a deep red, oranges and a darker yellow would be pretty and classic without being too dramatic.  Red is always good to bring the drama!
  • edited December 2011
    It's the Cielo Vista room at Rita's on the River. Thanks for the help you ladies!
  • TTiger03TTiger03 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The typical fall colors (red, orange, yellow) would work, but I don't see why you couldn't go with pops of color like bright teal if you were so inclined.  What is your favorite color?

While that picture is predominately yellow and red with black, it looks like the room is overall pretty neutral to me.  If you do white table clothes color should work.  I would probably avoid pastels or pinks, but you could certainly get some cool colors (blues and greens) in there if you like them.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards