Jewish Weddings
Options

Invitations - REVIEW!

Hello all -

I just wanted to give you a quick review on the invitations we received from INVITATIONS123.    First of all - we recieved them yesterday and they were BEAUTIFUL.  We chose SIMPLE invitations (on purpose) as we think simple = elegant.  We went with INVITATIONS123 because they were AFFORDABLE and did HEBREW on them.  Mordechai at INVITATIONS123 was fabulous to work with.  We went via email (PDFs) on format, wording and changed things 3 or 4 times on him.  No complaints.   He turned around new PDFs within 24 hours each and every time.  Once we did our final approvals - the invitations were here in .... wait.... hold on...... ONE WEEK.  Seriously.  It shocked me.  

The quality of the paper is wonderful.  It is a thick cardstock.   We had ordered not only the invitation, but two other information cards as well as a return card/envelope for ...... less than $500!!!

I can not say enough.  I was going into a panic looking at various companies, dealing with Hebrew font etc...... and I wish someone pointed out INVITATIONS123 earlier in the process.

A+++++++

Eva & Jonathan
August 5, 2012
Acqualina Resort & Spa
Sunny Isles Beach, FLA

Re: Invitations - REVIEW!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards