Jewish Weddings
Options

Kosher Pareve Cake - Boston

I need to supply a kosher pareve cake as our hotel venue can't make one (they are doing the food, however).  Anyone have any suggestions on where to go or comments about the pareve cake they ordered?

Re: Kosher Pareve Cake - Boston

• Options
    I can't vouch for their cakes, but I LOVE Cheryl Ann's challah.  http://cherylannsbakery.com/  I've also had some of their cookies and pastries.  If I were looking for a pareve cake in Boston, they would be my first stop.  
  • Options
    We got the challah for our wedding from Cheyl Ann's and think its the best in town.  They were super nice to work with. 
  • Options
    They do have the best challah, I'll definitely look into whether they do wedding cakes.  thanks!
  • Options
    Cheryls Ann's doesnt do wedding cakes. I actually prefer Rosenfeld's Challah haha!

I went with Andrew's catering for my wedding cake and despite being pareve our guests told us it was the best wedding cake they've ever had! Most of our guest didnt even know it was pareve. 

There is one thing I learned... they do a whipped frosting (ie not fondant) and the moisture from the frosting changed the color of the ribbon on the cake so it didnt end up looking how I wanted it to. My purple ribbon I supplied for Andrews turned black.  
  • Options
    I have no advice for the Boston area, except OMG I need to visit this bakery in Boston that has my name!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards