Texas-San Antonio
Options

Limelight Photography???

Has anyone used Lime Light Photography?  If so how was your experience?

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Limelight Photography???

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I didn't use Lime Light, but I went with Blue Sparrow Photography and am in LOVE!

I did my engagement shots with her and loved them so much that she is now doing my bridal and wedding!

CHeck out her website. She is also really affordable.

• Options
    kcb10kcb10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't have any personal experience with Limelight, but keep in mind that Limelight is a corporation type thing that has branches in multiple cities.  I considered them at first, but my mother suggested I used someone with their own business because people are more likely to do a good job and put more effort when their own name/business is at stake.  I'm sure Limelight has great photographers, it's just something to be aware of!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, for the heads up I was unaware of that. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    intendtomarryintendtomarry member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    uh, I don't think that is correct, I know Josh the owner also did corporate pictures for local magazines and such before going into weddings, I think he is a sole proprietor and his work his pretty good and so are his prices, I think you should visit with them
  • Options
    geminagigeminagi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think what kcb10 meant was that having so many other photographers doing the work means that there may possibly be a difference in how well they take care of the client and what approach they would take to the images than would a smaller photography business that has more to lose from not doing all but their best. One where the owner is the main photographer and does 99% of all of the photography. I don't think it meant that Josh only does corporate style photography.
    It is really just one of those things where you need to pick out your favorite photographers based off of style, then sit down for a consultation with them to see if your personalities click (you want to be comfortable wiith your photographer), and from there find the package that suits your day, needs, and budget!
    Never base everything solely on price! On a once in a lifetime day like your wedding make sure you love their work first, them next, and their packages third.
    Hope all works out!
  • Options
    intendtomarryintendtomarry member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It depends on the package price that he has as far as other photographes that work under him, but he trains the,... I like them and they are one I'm considering seriously I think they are a great buy
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I recentely had my wedding, bridal and engagement pictures done with limelight and I am absolutely 100% satisfied with their work. Josh and all his photographers are great and work with whatever your schedule is. His prices are too low for the quality of work he does. They do not make you feel pressured or stressed out at any time and they are open to any type of suggestions. The guests at my wedding noticed how great of photographers limelight was. They were there from 9:30am till the very end of my wedding.  The photographer even offered to take a quick picture of my husband and I on our balcony after the wedding. I did my research before booking a photographer/videographer and I am so happy that I went with limelight for the work. I am more than happy to answer any other questions if you want too.l 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you Lynda Abigail.  What package did you go with?
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards