Texas-San Antonio
Options

Inn at Craig Place reviews?

Anyone have any experience stories or pictures from a wedding here. This is where I will have my vow renewal and just curious of the interior and stuff.  Thanks a bunch ladies...

stephaney
Visit austin.Weddings.com Me-Stephaney-26 DH-Mahendra-26 ***Already married but planning a vow renewal on our 2nd anniversary :)***

Re: Inn at Craig Place reviews?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh, i loved that place. i toured it when i was looking for a place. it is so nice the couple that runs it are super sweet and do pretty much everything. I had to pick a different location just because we were looking for something a little larger. the only problem was the house next door, it seriously needed a paint job. The inn keepers mentioned that the owner of the house said he would paint it so it may have been fixed by now.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I actually photographed a couple there about 6 months ago.  The location is owned and operated by a really nice couple- they seemed great to work with.  If you are planning on just you and your husband (no guests) it is perfect... I don't know their exact rules on it but if you have any guests for the ceremony they will charge you.  Oh, and one more thing, I would think about hiring a different officiant.  They guy that they had for my couple had this funny thing where he used a stage voice (with a British accent-- I'm not kidding) during the ceremony but spoke normally (no accent) otherwise.  You can see photos of the ceremony I did here.  Good luck!
  • Options
    craigplacecraigplace member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello!
    You can check out Inn at Craig Place reviews at Mywedding.com as well as bedandbreakfast.com.
    Each of our packages is priced according to how many guests (which changes the setup and clean up, the size of the cake and amount of flowers) and our total capacity is 25 plus the bride and groom, so we are small, intimate and affordable. As for the minister, you can certainly request another. We have other options.  Feel free to give us a call and talk about the details for your vow renewal!

Kelly and Gregg Alba
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards