Jewish Weddings

***Rachimoo****

ahem.....when are we going to get an updated pic of you and your gorgeous bump???? You are getting so close!!! (Not to scare you, but Eli was born 2 weeks from where you are today!) I am sooooo excited for you!!!
The Knot won't share my Bump Siggy, so here's the low-down: 4/27/07 - Got engaged! 8/31/08 - Got married (to my best friend)! 12/30/08 - Got Pregnant! 9/3/09 - Welcome to the world, Elias Solomon! 8/16/10 - Got Pregnant, again! 5/14/11 - Welcome to the world, Talia Hadassah! 1/14/12 - Ready or not, here comes #3 (EDD 9/27/12)

Re: ***Rachimoo****

• RachiemooRachiemoo member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    lol... i have been trying to avoid cameras, not feeling very photogenic or attractive as of late.

but since i am going on a little getaway this weekend maybe i'll test out the new camera and have DH snap a pic!

i just have a feeling that i am going to go beyond 40 weeks.  i haven't felt one BH contraction yet, and i was born 2 weeks after my EDD!

i really hope he/she isn't TOO late though as I don't want to have to get induced!  I hope baby moo is like Eli and comes out a little early :)

how is the 2nd tri going for you?!
    image BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    was just thinking of you Rach and hopped on! Happy Hanukkah to both of you and glad you are feeling well Rachel. Do Drs even let women go  2 weeks over these days? Around CT most Drs schedule an induction when you get to 41 weeks and give you like 2-3 days... I have heard for some women going into labor between the time it was schedule and the induction date, must be the anxiety :)

Hope baby moo makes an early appearance!
  • RachiemooRachiemoo member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    okay sorry to dissapoint, but no pictures yet.

my dr said she usually doesn't let you go over 41 weeks, but i'm really hoping for a natural birth so i would probably keep pushing it off for as long as possible!  pitocin scares me.

happy hanukkah to you as well, Alina!
    image BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Well, Rach, you see what I post on FB, so you know how I feel about interventions. I can give you lots of recommendations for things if you can do and ways to get out of induction unless it's necessary.

We hit 20 weeks today and I caved and had the MW listen for the HB on the doppler since she couldn't find it with the fetoscope. Even though I knew everything was fine b/c Waffle was moving all over the place.

You should take a pic...you will look back at them later and go - wow...I don't remember being that big! LOL. I do now. I also go back and look at Eli's baby clothes and think how freaking tiny he was!

It all goes so fast, and then you get into it again and it goes even faster the second time. Our parents were right!
    The Knot won't share my Bump Siggy, so here's the low-down: 4/27/07 - Got engaged! 8/31/08 - Got married (to my best friend)! 12/30/08 - Got Pregnant! 9/3/09 - Welcome to the world, Elias Solomon! 8/16/10 - Got Pregnant, again! 5/14/11 - Welcome to the world, Talia Hadassah! 1/14/12 - Ready or not, here comes #3 (EDD 9/27/12)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards