February 2013 Weddings
Options

New to the Feb 2013 board

Hi! I just wanted to introduce myself to the board. My fiance and I live in Tucson, Arizona and are planning a February 16, 2013 wedding. Now that we have the venue booked I am so excited and can't wait! I have not been on too much lately due to a crazy schedule, but I come on when I can.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: New to the Feb 2013 board

• Options
    Welcome. Nothing (much) has been happening on this board since I joined. Hopefully it'll start picking up a little...

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Feb13 Siggy Challenge
  • Options
    Welcome! I check the board every once in a while. I too am hoping that since the day is getting closer the board might become more active. I would love to hear everyone's progress.

Right now, we're trying to narrow down options so we can start booking appointments with vendors. All we have is a place and a photographer.
    Best of luck to you and yours!

Feb 22, 2013
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_february-2013-weddings_new-feb-2013-board?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3a41aca6-a01d-4389-ae9d-4d0ec4c1d0faDiscussion:3f733e85-8d18-454a-bd4d-b1f1caf598ecPost:0e9a638e-a162-409f-9e5d-373435fd9933">Re: New to the Feb 2013 board</a>:
    [QUOTE]Welcome! I check the board every once in a while. I too am hoping that since the day is getting closer the board might become more active. I would love to hear everyone's progress. Right now, we're trying to narrow down options so we can start booking appointments with vendors. All we have is a place and a photographer.
    Posted by krdonaldson[/QUOTE]

You have more done than I do... :( We've done a lot of paper planning but no official bookings and such... Except the officiante. :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Feb13 Siggy Challenge
  • Options
    So far we have our venue booked (having both the ceremony and reception at the same place), officiant, and photographer booked. Our venue includes a lot of things also, so they are booked also-the caterer, DJ, and bartendar. Our Save-the-dates should be arriving in the mail any day so we can start getting those ready. I also have everything I need for the centerpieces and the table numbers.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hello! My fiancé and I are also getting married on February 16th 2013! We too also started to organise and book stuff so the wedding planning can go more smoothly during the upcoming year... We booked our venue, our caterer, our photographer and our musicians. I completly agree that it's better to plan earlier to prevent stress! (even if there's going to be stress anyway!Smile)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_february-2013-weddings_new-feb-2013-board?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3a41aca6-a01d-4389-ae9d-4d0ec4c1d0faDiscussion:3f733e85-8d18-454a-bd4d-b1f1caf598ecPost:427affd5-4c37-4631-bc2b-0e056d5a017e">Re: New to the Feb 2013 board</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello! My fiancé and I are also getting married on February 16th 2013! We too also started to organise and book stuff so the wedding planning can go more smoothly during the upcoming year... We booked our venue, our caterer, our photographer and our musicians. I completly agree that it's better to plan earlier to prevent stress! (even if there's going to be stress anyway! )
    Posted by Miliska[/QUOTE]

But it's so awesome that you got so much done already. :) There'll be stress but at least it is reduced. Congrats and welcome to the Feb2013 board!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Feb13 Siggy Challenge
  • Options
    Hi!  I'm also new to this board.  My fiance and I live in Kansas and are getting married in Mexico on February 2, 2013!  Amazingly enough, there isn't much for us to plan right now, but I'm pretty sure that will change later this year. 
  • Options
    tigergirl7tigergirl7 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited February 2012
    Hi! My name is Jennie. Me and my fiance live in New Orleans, Louisiana. Our wedding was scheduled to be March 2 but we are having a catholic ceremony and thats during Lent so now I am a February 2nd bride. We have our church and our cake booked and we are in the process of getting the reception hall. I dont think now is too early to start booking because some dates in 2013 are already booking up down here!!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hi All!! My name is Nicole and I am a Destination Wedding bride!  I am so excited to be able to say that I have booked my honeymoon and reserved my wedding date!  The package I chose is pretty much set so there is not much I would have to do wedding/reception wise, so I am excited to focus on my invitations (a DIY project) and shopping for my dress!!!

It's wonderful that you ladies have so much booked so far in advance!!  Stay ahead of the game!! :-)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_february-2013-weddings_new-feb-2013-board?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3a41aca6-a01d-4389-ae9d-4d0ec4c1d0faDiscussion:3f733e85-8d18-454a-bd4d-b1f1caf598ecPost:6727e9bb-83d0-48ff-9cbd-9a471d8904f1">Re: New to the Feb 2013 board</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi!  I'm also new to this board.  My fiance and I live in Kansas and are getting married in Mexico on February 2, 2013!  Amazingly enough, there isn't much for us to plan right now, but I'm pretty sure that will change later this year. 
    Posted by JennyR01[/QUOTE]

I'm very sure it will get busier in the planning. Mine is and I still have a year. :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Feb13 Siggy Challenge
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_february-2013-weddings_new-feb-2013-board?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3a41aca6-a01d-4389-ae9d-4d0ec4c1d0faDiscussion:3f733e85-8d18-454a-bd4d-b1f1caf598ecPost:6afb990a-7951-4b90-af0e-b3319f2c96b3">Re: New to the Feb 2013 board</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi! My name is Jennie. Me and my fiance live in New Orleans, Louisiana. Our wedding was scheduled to be March 2 but we are having a catholic ceremony and thats during Lent so now I am a February 2nd bride. We have our church and our cake booked and we are in the process of getting the reception hall. I dont think now is too early to start booking because some dates in 2013 are already booking up down here!!
    Posted by tigergirl7[/QUOTE]

Definitely not too early. :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Feb13 Siggy Challenge
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_february-2013-weddings_new-feb-2013-board?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3a41aca6-a01d-4389-ae9d-4d0ec4c1d0faDiscussion:3f733e85-8d18-454a-bd4d-b1f1caf598ecPost:72f58350-b234-4e0e-9773-5417abcaee6d">Re: New to the Feb 2013 board</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi All!! My name is Nicole and I am a Destination Wedding bride!  I am so excited to be able to say that I have booked my honeymoon and reserved my wedding date!  The package I chose is pretty much set so there is not much I would have to do wedding/reception wise, so I am excited to focus on my invitations (a DIY project) and shopping for my dress!!! It's wonderful that you ladies have so much booked so far in advance!!  Stay ahead of the game!! :-)
    Posted by Julyet06[/QUOTE]

DW sounds like fun. Congrats and good luck. :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Feb13 Siggy Challenge
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards