February 2013 Weddings
Options

restless nights ahead!

I'm still up but ladies I'm so excited.I can't sleep! All I can think about is this wedding and how I can make everything memorable!!!!! Are you ladies lacking in the sleep department? Also where can I find a chalkboard?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: restless nights ahead!

• Options
    Planning thankfully hasn't started interrupting my sleep but I am very stressed while I'm awake. I feel like I have so much left to do. Friends and family keep asking me how they can help but everything left kinda has to be done by me. Like I need to go get my dress altered, me and the fiance need to make our next meeting with our priest, after I get my dress back I need to schedule bridal pictures, etc. I wish they could help me because between school and work I don't have much time lately.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm not lacking sleep, but I do dream of the wedding!! Can't wait! You can get chalkboard almost anywhere nowadays. You can also make your own chalk paint and paint anything you want! They also sell chalk paint, but that to me is waste, seeing how easy it is to make. My local hobby lobby, michaels,and homegoods sell chalk boards. Google is also a great place to find ANYTHING!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards