February 2013 Weddings
Options

September Siggy Challenge--Centerpieces!

Hoooly crap another month gone...BAH! How is everyone doing? It's time for another siggy challenge...lets post pictures of table centerpiece inspirations! :)

Re: September Siggy Challenge--Centerpieces!

• Options
    Sounds good to me. I got a half CP setup on my bookcase right now. :D

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Feb13 Siggy Challenge
  • Options
    I will try to find a pic!  These are provided by the resort :-)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Okay. Here is my mock-up of my centerpieces. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I can't wait to prepare our centerpieces! FI and I have been keeing bottles of wine we have been drinking at home over the last year (err... with the help of friends too! lol), so now I have to peel off the etiquettes out of them and cut the bottom, then buy candles and red underplates. I'm excited to see the finished look! :)
  • Options
    these are great!

i love the wine bottle idea, so original!  (it's the first i've heard about it :-))
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Hi Ladies!

Our centerpieces are included with our hotel, so I wanted to add a little something.  We are going to put a bottle of wine on each table with the table number!  Then one of the guests at each table can take it home.

Can't wait to see what everyone has planned!!

• Options
    edited September 2012
    We are doing mason jar centerpieces with a mix of purple, green, and blue flowers and candles. We are probably going to have some wooden tree slices as well along with navy lace table runners.

This pic is something we threw together after we got some mock centerpieces from potential florists. Just trying to get a rough idea since I'm a visual person :)
    Best of luck to you and yours!

Feb 22, 2013
  • Options
    My camera broke so no mockup, just inspiration. Mine are either food jars with cranes, tulle, candles, or flowers in it and candle jars spread out over the table by height with silver rose garlands and yellow/orange flower petals throughout. Pictures to come when I get my camera working. :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Feb13 Siggy Challenge
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards