February 2013 Weddings

What is your Wedding Day?

Hey Ladies!!!

With February right around the corner, I thought it'd be fun to have a post where our days are listed so we can make wedding day shout outs to everyone!

So let's share our name, wedding date, and if you are leaving straight to your honeymoon, your honeymoon location!

And let's not forget to come back after all of the excitement to share the details and some photos from our days!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: What is your Wedding Day?

• I am Nicole, getting married 2/23/13 and it's a Destination Wedding so I will be in Jamaica for one week on our honeymoon and actually getting married towards the end of our week!!  We leave 2/16/13 :-D 
  • Date is 2/23/13 and no Honeymoon plans as of yet
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Feb 22! We are going on a HM but not until May :
    Best of luck to you and yours!

Feb 22, 2013
  • I'm Melissa and we're getting married on February 9th!!  We leave for HM in Riviera Maya on February 11th! :) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm Stephanie. I'm getting married February16th. We aren't doing our honeymoon until the end of April. We will be going to Disney World and wanted to miss the spring break crowd. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • February 23rd. No HM
  • mrsmtothekmrsmtothek member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2013
    I'm Mckenzie, another Feb 16th bride! (whattup my date-twin gals!) We're honeymooning at Sandals Antigua in April. With my FI's govt work schedule it works out best. Plus, I need a mini-vaca before our honeymoon to recover from all of this insanity LOL!

I have to say I'm so excited for all of us, can't believe February is almost upon us!!! Exactly 3 weeks to go...MEEP!
  • Paige, date is 2/23.  No plans for a HM yet!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm Jenny, getting married Feb 2, just 1 week away!!! We're doing the DW thing, so we will already be on our honeymoon in Playa Del Carmen.
  • My name is Jennie, getting married February 2, just 6 days to go!!! Leaving the week after to go to Disney World for our honeymoon. It's so close now!

imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Christine - getting married on Feb 22nd!  Leaving for Playa Mujeres a couple days after :)
  • LOL, Jenny and Jennie are date twins? Love it!
  • Jennie (tigergirl) you will have to let me know how your HM is and if you have any tips for my fiance and I since we are taking out HM to Disney World in April!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm Janice Getiing married February 16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Honeymooning in Seattle, WA. Leaving the day after! We live in Cali, so we are taking the train up. FI is afraid of flying.
    GETIING SUPER EXCITED!
  • muroj What are y'all doing in Seattle?? We're spending a day and a half there before our cruise! We were thinking of going to the big ferris wheel and the zoo!
    Best of luck to you and yours!

Feb 22, 2013
  • lnf616lnf616 member
    First Comment
    edited January 2013
    I'm another February 16th bride!

We are going to take a cruise to the Bahamas! We are leaving the 17th.
    I'm super excited and will totally need a break after all this stress!!

Lisa
  • I'm Meri, getting married on Feb 10 (13 days away!!!) and we're going to Italy on Feb 11.

Good luck everybody! I'm so excited!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Feb13 Siggy Challenge
  • We are getting soooo close, I can't believe I haven't shut down at work with all of this excitement! lol!!
  • I'm Ashley, wedding date 2/9! Honeymoon TBD.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm Alaina , my date is Feb. 1st! We're probably going on honeymoon later in the year due to work.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm Samantha and my date is 2/23/13 & leaving 2/24/13 for Orlando FL :D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards