Texas-San Antonio
Options

Items in Bulk

Hi Everyone,
I am wondering if anyone knows of any places in SA that sell party items in bulk (not Sam's or Costco). Specifically I am looking for peacock feathers. Any suggestions are welcome.

Thank you!

Re: Items in Bulk

• Options
    TTiger03TTiger03 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought peacock feathers at Michaels.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You may want to check Travis Wholesale on West Josephine St.  They've got some really great stuff for very reasonable prices.  You just need to remember that this is a wholesale place so the hours are 8-5 and 8-12 on Saturday.  (210) 732-8261
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Ladies! I will have to check out both options. Did either of you have/going to have a peacock themed wedding?
  • Options
    TTiger03TTiger03 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not having a peacock theme.  
    I like the feathers, but it's not a theme, more of a hint.
    We wanted the bridesmaids to wear blue but couldn't find a shade of blue that looked good on all the girls and I didn't like the shades available mixed together, so the girls and I opted for me to make some peacock feather accessories for their hair.  They will also wear blue necklaces.  The groomsmen will wear blue vests.
    The feathers will also be incorporated in the two flower arrangements at the front of the ceremony.  I got large eye feathers and swords for a little bit more diversity.  All of our flowers will be ivory, so this is a good way for me to get the blue into the floral since I'm not a fan of blue flowers.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm not having any feathers in my wedding.. I have just found many of the things I needed at Travis and thought they might have the feathers too.  Good luck!
  • Options
    saraohairasaraohaira member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ck out save-on-crafts.com
    not sure how the prices on feathers go but they have an amazing selection!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards