June 2012 Weddings

Photo Marker/Hello

Hi everyone, 

I've been a lurker on this board for awhile.  It's been really helpful to see where everyone is in the planning process to make sure I am on track with things! 

Anyway, I posted this on the DIY board, but I wanted to see if any of you all had suggestions as well. 

For our guestbook, we made a photobook of photos of FI and I and are going to have our guests sign it.  I am concerned about the pen/marker smearing after it is signed.  Does anyone know of any markers or pens that work well on photo paper?

Re: Photo Marker/Hello

• edited May 2012
    I don't have any specific recommendations, but if you can get a piece of photo paper that matches what's in your photo book it would likely be the easiest way to test out some markers.

As a second option (if using a sample sheet of paper isn't an option), you could bring your photo book to a quality crafting store and ask their opinion. I don't know what you have near you for craft stores, but try finding an employee who scrapbooks or something along those lines for some advice.

Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm using sharpie water based paint pens. They don't stink and they dry fast. I got mine at staples.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker imageWhite Knot
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards