Washington-Seattle

Flower help!

I'm getting married in Seattle (my hometown) in July. I'm living in Hawaii and trying to plan everything out from afar is hard especially because I know nothing about flowers. My mom keeps asking me which kinds of flowers I want but I honestly have no idea what to tell her. I googled summer flowers but all it gives me is a list or pictures with no name so I'm still lost.

I want seasonal flowers that grow locally. But honestly I have no idea about types of flowers. All I know is I don't want roses. I like lilies. And dahlias. But that's about all I know. Any suggestions? I want bright colors, like coraly/pinky/orangey.

Re: Flower help!

• You should do a flower consultation with a florist to explore your flower options for July. They are free (or should be). They would be able to tell you all of the best options and prices. I am getting married in Seattle but live in NC and am planning my wedding from afar too! I have done several floral consultations already (Flowers are really important). I spoke to Fena Flowers (they were really nice) Aria Style (they are also nice and get back to you very quickly) and Posh Wedding Flowers (I loved the lady who I spoke to but she she doesn't return emails in a timely fashion so I cut her out). My wedding planner recommended Bella Signature Design but I haven't spoke to them but my wedding planner has a good relationship with them.
  • We loved Aria Floral. They know which flowers for your colors that are in bloom throughout the year.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards