Washington-Seattle
Options

so nervous..

a girl on my club board just said she only has 6 weeks.. which means i only have like 9ish.. which means only like 6-7 weekends to do WR stuff.. I just got soo nervous all of the sudden. It's almost here.

The other couple payments that we have due are due in the next two weeks. It is crazy. I can't believe everything is gonna be paid for and we just have to finish final stuff and wait for the day. eek!
BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!

Re: so nervous..

• Options
    jennuinnejennuinne member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm so jealous you'll be paid off.  I haven't paid off any major vendors (I do have a stash set aside) and not sure how on earth we're going to.  We do have to pay the mortgage, right?

Its getting close.  Pretty soon its gonna be wedding-palooza!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It is getting so close! 2 months! Don't stress though... You will get it all done!
  • Options
    jennlinjennlin member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    wedding season is in FULL SWING! yay!
    ♥ bfp2 02/15/2012 ♥ edd 10/23/2013 ♥
    ♥ bfp1 06/14/2011 ♥ edd 02/22/2012 ♥
    ♥ baby jennlin born on 02/15/2012 ♥

who says you can only wear your wedding dress once?

honeymoon biomarried bioplanning bio
    jumped ship to the new and improved nest. back to TB for baby boards.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    *plugs fingers into ears* LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAALALALA LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
    Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
    Married 7/10/10
    Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011

hahaha, i know.. i try not to factor in any of the income that needs to pay real bills. hahaha. everything will work itself out. we can make all the payments.. its just watching that money slip away thats sad.. haha

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My thoughts exactly:
    [QUOTE]*plugs fingers into ears* LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAALALALA LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
    Posted by Tygirljojo[/QUOTE]
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This is exactly why my dh says I seem more relaxed.... :)

Word of wisdom... get all the stuff done early. Since our wedding was almost postponed, we were really behind the curve and scrambled to get things done. In the end, there were several things that we just didn't get to.... so I had to let it/them go....
    debi & jason 05.01.2010

My Visions Planning Bio

Photobucket

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I just have to worry about the little stuff now. And pay of FI's ring. I know the list of things left to buy just seems to get longer!
    Married 7/17/2010 Photobucket PersonalMilestone
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards