June 2012 Weddings
Options

Wedding Nightmare

1.) The photographer wanted pictures of us in the pool pre-ceremony, so we got in for some reason?? Dress soaking wet and you could see right through my dress during the ceremony.
2.) The ceremony was SO long winded that people started walking out, walking up to us and saying "sorry, but we have to go..." and just leaving
3.) No one walked me down the aisle because my parents were busy doing somehting else...maybe setting up the tent?!
4.) Tent was not set-up...no decorations at all. It was all so rushed.

I had to go back to sleep after my alarm went off, just to "sleep it off" for a little. I was so disturbed! Yikes...I can't wait until these dreams stop!!
A+K
"Be who God meant you to be and you will set the world on fire."
--St. Catherine of Siena

Re: Wedding Nightmare

• Options

Oh no!  I know it can feel stressful and exhausting waking up from those.  And I agree, I am ready for them to be over with!

Oddly enough, I also had one where we went in the pool but during the time between the ceremony and reception.  Everyone was in the pool, guests included.  We all wore our wedding day attire, and went wet to the reception.

• Options
    I guess I've been spending too much time at Hobby Lobby---- I had a dream Saturday that our ceremony was there. No special setting--- just a random isle!
  • Options
    I haven't had nightmares in a long time. I have learned how to shut off my brain before sleep. Amazing!

First Look
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_wedding-nightmare-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:061b57ef-d15d-44e6-ad45-f862ecd7e0cePost:4b573226-384f-45a0-a775-fdae76e7fbb2">Wedding Nightmare</a>:
    [QUOTE]1.) The photographer wanted pictures of us in the pool pre-ceremony, so we got in for some reason?? Dress soaking wet and you could see right through my dress during the ceremony. 2.) The ceremony was SO long winded that people started walking out, walking up to us and saying "sorry, but we have to go..." and just leaving <strong>3.) No one walked me down the aisle because my parents were busy doing somehting else...</strong>maybe setting up the tent?! 4.) Tent was not set-up...no decorations at all. It was all so rushed. I had to go back to sleep after my alarm went off, just to "sleep it off" for a little. I was so disturbed! Yikes...I can't wait until these dreams stop!!
    Posted by AlliJae[/QUOTE]

<div>I dreamed we were having my wedding at a restaurant and i was walking down the middle of the tables but my dad was too busy talking to people to walk me down and i was freaking out...lol...</div>
  • Options
    I had posted some wedding mares a while ago too, I have been having them for about 2 weeks off and on now. The latest one was 2 nights ago where I dreamed i was getting married at my moms house and I had forgot to bring ANYTHING! I was wearing some random dress and some pink and orange stilletto heels that i borrowed that were to big, and I had no bouquet so my mom gave me here centerpiece of flowers from her dining room table. I was looking at all my guest were mad because I was so unprepared. It scared the heck out of me!!

I am having an OOT wedding so I have fear of forgetting stuff but that was crazy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards